PDA

View Full Version : Happy retirement John Little

crayola
01-Jul-11, 11:05
May you have a long healthy and happy one. :) And please drop in for tea and crumpets if you're ever in the neighbourhood of Andromeda. C x

gleeber
01-Jul-11, 11:14
Good luck John.

bekisman
01-Jul-11, 12:00
JOHN LITTLE

Well it's 12 Noon so your time is up!
May your early retirement be long, fruitful
and above all; happy

Best wishes
Bekisman, Mrs Beks and many, many others

Corrie 3
01-Jul-11, 12:06
Congratulations John....just one word sum's it up....................FREEDOM!!!!!!!!

Enjoy !!.....:)

C3.......:);)

ducati
01-Jul-11, 12:09
JOHN LITTLE

Well it's 12 Noon so your time is up!
May your early retirement be long, fruitful
and above all; happy

Best wishes
Bekisman, Mrs Beks and many, many others

You finish at Noon?? Bliddy part timers!

All the best John-enjoy.

bekisman
01-Jul-11, 12:25
You finish at Noon?? Bliddy part timers!

All the best John-enjoy.
AND he's in the pub whilst others work!

Rheghead
01-Jul-11, 12:37
Wishing you a long happy retirement. :)

John Little
01-Jul-11, 16:26
Thankyou everyone. I cannot tell you how it feels yet because I need to think about it.

Now all I have to do is sell this house!

Bazeye
01-Jul-11, 17:54
Are you bored yet John?

John Little
01-Jul-11, 18:02
Are you bored yet John?

Don't think so Baz - but if I am I'll soon drown it better in a flood of fine alcohol later on...

oldmarine
01-Jul-11, 18:15
May you have a long healthy and happy one. :) And please drop in for tea and crumpets if you're ever in the neighbourhood of Andromeda. C x

John Little: I join in with others wishing you a Happy Retirement. It's been a great life for me. I retired so long ago I forgot the date. My young wife joined me in retirement last month. We are enjoying our retirements together.

Garnet
01-Jul-11, 18:22
Congrats JL........bored!! you won't have time, what with selling the house, packing, moving, unpacking, having a ly down whew!! :roll: most of all enjoy. G. :)

poppett
01-Jul-11, 19:13
I give you a week John, then you will wonder where you ever found time to work.

Next achievement .... to be retired for longer than you worked.

John Little
01-Jul-11, 20:30
I have a strange feeling you may be right. Mrs L appears to have filled most of the next month already...:eek:

And thankyou!!

Phill
01-Jul-11, 23:57
I'll soon drown it better in a flood of fine alcohol later on... Woz that you on the karaoke at the Camps bar earlier??

John Little
02-Jul-11, 08:24
Nah - I have a sore throat otherwise you might have heard me at this distance- whooping hollering and caterwauling is off the menu for the moment.

Torvaig
02-Jul-11, 08:46
Sorry you have a sore throat John; couldn't you have taken that in the firm's time?

Enjoy your retirement; best time of your life and commiserations to Mrs. L; she has to put up with you! xx

John Little
02-Jul-11, 08:50
Oh I think she's used to that...

Thankyou everyone for the good wishes... now- not that I look anything like Scarlett O Hara;

Tomorrow is another day...