PDA

View Full Version : Glastonbury, Glyndebourne and anyone for tennis?

bagpuss
30-Jun-11, 22:27
My Husband works for tesco and he's really having a good summer- he and his team took a Winnebago to Glastonbury. They have tickets for centre court at Wimbledon all week, and their picnic at Glynedbourne this year is prepared by Claridges staff.

That's what the private sector- big companies and bankers can have- all written off as corporate entertaining- tax avoidance.

not exactly the same as a shopkeeper with one part time employee, is it?

but its people like him and his Tory MP brother that want to hit public sector pensions.

He forgot our anniversary again- he was busy with a female colleague working late.....

gleeber
30-Jun-11, 22:45
:eek: Just be grateful. :lol:

bagpuss
30-Jun-11, 23:06
yes- and if I'm really really good, he might get me a compact dishwasher for Christmas

funny how he could afford to buy his young female colleague a diamond bracelet when he couldn't even remember to give me a bunch of flowers.....

gleeber
30-Jun-11, 23:07
Is that funny haha or just odd. :confused

bagpuss
30-Jun-11, 23:12
Oh do come and help me Gleeber. I need someone to make him jealous.....

Spongeboab
30-Jun-11, 23:15
get yourself a good solicitor, but in the meantime keep washing your linen on the org, irrelevant, but still juicy gossip nonetheless

secrets in symmetry
30-Jun-11, 23:53
Oh do come and help me Gleeber. I need someone to make him jealous.....Mmmm, a clever, frustrated Caithness woman with a pad in Hampstead wants someone to entertain her and make her hubby jealous. Go for it gleeber!

Kells
01-Jul-11, 00:06
Oh do come and help me Gleeber. I need someone to make him jealous.....

Na Bagpuss don't make him jealours, make him worried. He has to sleep some time and scissors on the bedside table might give him something to think about. ;)

sandyr1
01-Jul-11, 01:22
Na Bagpuss don't make him jealours, make him worried. He has to sleep some time and scissors on the bedside table might give him something to think about. ;)

Pray tell me...Is that supposed to be funny?

Metalattakk
01-Jul-11, 03:24
My Husband works for tesco and he's really having a good summer- he and his team took a Winnebago to Glastonbury. They have tickets for centre court at Wimbledon all week, and their picnic at Glynedbourne this year is prepared by Claridges staff.

That's what the private sector- big companies and bankers can have- all written off as corporate entertaining- tax avoidance.

not exactly the same as a shopkeeper with one part time employee, is it?

but its people like him and his Tory MP brother that want to hit public sector pensions.

He forgot our anniversary again- he was busy with a female colleague working late.....

Piss-poor wind-up, to be honest.

ducati
01-Jul-11, 08:49
Well, I'm not a marriage guidance councilor, but I'll have a () good look at it for you.

Seems to me if you hate your husband, all his friends, your brother inlaw, Hampstead and Tesco, you should ditch him, collect half the proceeds of the Hampstesd place, move back to Caithness, buy a castle and live the good life.

(Of course you would have to shop in Tesco, oh houd on you could do it on-line with Fortnum's)

Cheers, Bills in the post :)

Kells
01-Jul-11, 10:07
Pray tell me...Is that supposed to be funny?

Not meant to be funny.