PDA

View Full Version : Is there any dance classes for 3 year olds in caithness

kirkhill
03-Nov-04, 15:18
Does anyone know if there is any dance classes for 3 year olds in caithness, if so any contact names and numbers. :)

Chick
05-Nov-04, 14:35
can u no take your child 2 highland dancing? :Razz

TanyaHorne
05-Nov-04, 20:49
Hi dont happen to know if you got my private message, im a highland dancing teacher. Depending on where about in caithness you live will depend on where is the best school to put your kid, Write back and let me know and i can give you some numbers.
Tanya :D

Bill Fernie
05-Nov-04, 22:47
From time to time hereat Caithness.org we get asked for details of dancing classes for children and that is why the section at http://www.caithness.org/community/arts/artsdramayoung/index.htm was started. One lady was finding it hard to find out about ballet classes. Teachers may think they are well known but ewveryone does not know who or where they can be contacted. Email bill@caithness.org to add any contact to the section - its FREE and might make it easier for others to find out about classes.

TanyaHorne
07-Nov-04, 14:49
Well Elise Lyall is on the wick side i would highly recomend her! She has a big school. If you cant get her in with elise there is myself in halkirk.
Tanya

skydivvy
07-Jan-05, 21:10
And Alison Lyall takes beginners for the majorettes in the Wick assembly rooms 12 o'clock on saturdays.

skydivvy
08-Jan-05, 23:24
Well Elise Lyall is on the wick side i would highly recomend her! She has a big school. If you cant get her in with elise there is myself in halkirk.
Tanya

Does Elise teach other dancing appart from highland?