PDA

View Full Version : I am so shocked and angry, I might have to lock this thread!!

Corrie 3
29-Jun-11, 13:05
I am absolutely livid at what I have just witnessed in Wick!

I was at Tesco and a police car turned into the entrance and.......................used his indicators !!!!!!!!!
I couldn't believe what I witnessed, how dare he? Do the police think they are above the law? Don't they know that no one in Wick uses indicators, what an example to set from the police of all people!!!
I thought about putting my foot down and chasing after him and giving him a ticking off and a piece of my mind but he went and parked and I went over to the cash machine and I lost him!!
Folks of Wick, please don't follow the extreme bad example of this officer, you know it makes sense to ignore the indicators on your motors. I am off now to write to the chief constable and tell him what a bad example his officers are to the folk of Wick.

I am so very, very angry I might just have to lock this thread in protest!!

C3......:roll::roll:;)

Walter Ego
29-Jun-11, 15:45
How come you haven't challenged the Chief Constable to a fight yet?

Ya wuzz

Garnet
29-Jun-11, 16:00
Ha Corrie 3, that certainly wasn't the same one who just sailed accross in front of us as we passed Wick train station, he was coming from the Police station........no indicators and didn't stop, not sure if he even seen us, don't think I'm going to report him though as he was only conforming to the 'norm' in Wick!!!!!! Glad we weren't going fast! :eek:

John Little
29-Jun-11, 17:19
Ah dunt knaw.

Theer's summat they does to 'em in't Pleece Academy.

You can allus spot 'em - coppers and ex coppers. Road hogs the lot of 'em.

Power crazy - ye'd think they owned t'road!

C3 - ye should name and shame 'em reet now!

Corrie 3
29-Jun-11, 17:30
Ah dunt knaw.

Theer's summat they does to 'em in't Pleece Academy.

You can allus spot 'em - coppers and ex coppers. Road hogs the lot of 'em.

Power crazy - ye'd think they owned t'road!

C3 - ye should name and shame 'em reet now!
I know John..I mean....passing motorists at 60mph with no blues and two's is one thing but driving in Wick and using indicators??? It beggars belief, whatever next ?????
And what were they doing going into Tesco's at that time of day? I reckon they were after a free sausage roll for their lunch!!!

C3.....:eek::roll:;)