PDA

View Full Version : lookingfor colin cardosi(now in america)son wants 2 find him

Anonymous
21-Feb-02, 15:15
HELLO ANY ONE WITH INFO ON COLIN PLZ GET IN TOUCH WITH ME AT SCOOBYDOOPAH@AOL.COM...PLZ HELP AS I NEED TOO TALK TOO MY DAD IVE LOST HIS ADRESS SINCE HE MOVED FROM VIRGINIA BEACH TOO CALIFORNIA HE COMES FROM THURSO MUMS NAME WILMA FATHER RAMOND (NOW DEASEASED) :cry: PLZ HELP...

Anonymous
14-Mar-02, 14:23
well i dont know if u know louise campbell, part of the cardosi family neice of brian, i spoke to her about ur post best thing to do is maybe get in contact with them, they are sure to know

Anonymous
14-Mar-02, 17:10
On 2002-03-14 13:23, port_g wrote:

well i dont know if u know louise campbell, part of the cardosi family neice of brian, i spoke to her about ur post best thing to do is maybe get in contact with them, they are sure to know

Anonymous
14-Mar-02, 17:14
On 2002-03-14 16:10, scoobydoo2392 wrote:

On 2002-03-14 13:23, port_g wrote:

is there any chance you could find out for me and let me know as im in wick and dont go to thurso a lot in fact hardly anytime.plz can u help

:o)

Anonymous
15-Mar-02, 08:32
i dont see Louise that often the only thing i can reall offer actually is that you phone the central hotel and ask for brian, he is there most days!!! :confused

Anonymous
28-Nov-02, 21:29
:confused Well now, as far as I'm aware, your dad, if this is the Cardosi I'm thinking it is, is a postman and and still lives in Thurso. I don't know his address or him personally but you might like to send him a letter at his work at Royal Mail Sorting Office, Sinclair Street, Thurso, Caithness, Scotland.
If he has moved on from there the lads will at least pass the letter to him but I'm pretty sure he still works there as I saw him in passing wearing a posty uniform only a few weeks ago. Best of luck!

Bhoy#7
05-Nov-03, 18:52
The postie is Colin's brother! I may be able to get you Colin's address as he contacted a friend of mine not long ago if I can I'll be in touch.

Jeid
06-Nov-03, 15:54
phone the central and ask to speak to Brain's mum, Dora.

She'll know