PDA

View Full Version : Freedom to lock down threads

bcsman
28-Jun-11, 10:39
Sons and daughters of the org,you have come here as free men and women,what will you do without the freedom to lockdown your own threads?will you stand against tyranny(Walter Egos ridicule for closing down your threads)and tell walter ego, you may try to take our right to lockdown but you will never take our freedom.
;)

Corrie 3
28-Jun-11, 10:51
but you will never take our freedom.

Mmm!! Do you know which party is in Parliament????? [evil]
Walter or anyone else can only lock their own threads so he isnt taking our freedom is he?..Or am I missing something here?

C3.....:roll:;)

linnie612
28-Jun-11, 11:28
Mmm!! Do you know which party is in Parliament????? [evil]
Walter or anyone else can only lock their own threads so he isnt taking our freedom is he?..Or am I missing something here?

C3.....:roll:;)

Yes, anyone can lock their own thread, but someone else might open a new one commenting on the closed thread! Hie-Ho!

John Little
28-Jun-11, 11:30
Sir

This thread is ridiculous and should be closed down now! Or at the very least given a sound flogging and set in the stocks!

yours faithfully

Disgusted.

Tunbridge Wells.

Kodiak
28-Jun-11, 12:59
Sons and daughters of the org,you have come here as free men and women,what will you do without the freedom to lockdown your own threads?will you stand against tyranny(Walter Egos ridicule for closing down your threads)and tell walter ego, you may try to take our right to lockdown but you will never take our freedom.
;)

I think you need to go and get yourself a Life.

oldmarine
28-Jun-11, 14:35
Sir

This thread is ridiculous and should be closed down now! Or at the very least given a sound flogging and set in the stocks!

yours faithfully

Disgusted.

Tunbridge Wells.

I join in with John Little on this one.

linnie612
28-Jun-11, 16:34
;)

Did you call Walter a tranny? Oops, sorry, tyranny......:)

Walter Ego
28-Jun-11, 17:24
I'm so miffed I could lock a thread.

Unfortunately, I cannot lock this one - so in a hissy fit I'm off to lock myself in the wardrobe.:~(

Shan't come out.

Ever.

John Little
28-Jun-11, 17:37
If Walter wants to be tranny then that's fine by me- it's a free country and we should stand up for his human rights...

Come out of the closet - we don't care what you're wearing...

Mystical Potato Head
28-Jun-11, 18:12

I think you need to go and get yourself a sence of humour.

bcsman
28-Jun-11, 18:41
mmm,im not sure how to lock my own thread Walter,think i will lock myself in a wardrobe as well ;)

I'm so miffed I could lock a thread.

Unfortunately, I cannot lock this one - so in a hissy fit I'm off to lock myself in the wardrobe.:~(

Shan't come out.

Ever.

bcsman
28-Jun-11, 18:44
anymore of that Kodiak and i will lock down this thread(if i knew how to):)