PDA

View Full Version : Driving...a hearty well done to Mr or Ms Richard Head

ducati
27-Jun-11, 00:48
Who, at about 6.30 this evening, went piling through the junction at the Weigh Inn from Scrabster onto the main road in front of me in a silver Mitzi pick up (clearly sign written and with the number plate in full view) lost the back end did a 180 to the left then a 180 to the right, parking it on the wrong side of the road sideways in front of the oncoming Honda. :eek:

6.6 6.4 6.5 6.6

Gronnuck
27-Jun-11, 08:49
Nice one..... I wonder who they will try to kill today. :confused

Leanne
27-Jun-11, 08:53
Mush have been the day for it - I was turning left at a set of crossroads and there was a motorbike turning right who pulled straight across me. I didn't swear I just mouthed 'Death wish?" to him...

Beat Bug
27-Jun-11, 10:56
Some weeks ago we were turning right into our drive, when the car following us decided he'd overtake us. Needless to say, the inevitable happened. He said he thought we were going slow because we were having difficulty going up the hill! Despite the fact that we were indicating to turn, he said he didn't notice!

Mik.M.
27-Jun-11, 12:34
Caithness drivers for you.

chordie
27-Jun-11, 13:44
Who, at about 6.30 this evening, went piling through the junction at the Weigh Inn from Scrabster onto the main road in front of me in a silver Mitzi pick up (clearly sign written and with the number plate in full view) lost the back end did a 180 to the left then a 180 to the right, parking it on the wrong side of the road sideways in front of the oncoming Honda.Was it William?

Walter Ego
27-Jun-11, 17:17
Was it William?

Thinking the same myself.

Possibly with 'Big' (oooh...) K hanging out of the passenger window and threatening everyone they pass.[lol]

sids
27-Jun-11, 17:43
It was the Police, wasn't it?

Or was it the Boomtown Rats?