PDA

View Full Version : Bestford, waoria, hawkes bay

elliottann
25-Jun-11, 16:07
I am trying to trace the current family of a Robet Bestford and his wife Eileen Jessie. The lived in Lahore St. Waoria and died in or around 1997. I know of one Grand-daughter. I can only access up to 80 years ago on the government site. can anyone help please. Ann elliott (UK)

Christina Baldwin
25-Jun-11, 21:46
Hello Ann,

I presume you are referring to Wairoa in New Zealand - if so you have made a spelling mistake which wont help for internet searches. It is not protocol to put information on living people on this forum but there are plenty of other ways you can search New Zealand data. For a start I suggest you look in http://yellow.co.nz/whitepages/ - there is the telephone and address of someone of the name you are seeking in Wairoa, New Zealand. Wairoa is in the Hawkes Bay but that may not be shown in internet searches so may confuse things. Christina

elliottann
26-Jun-11, 20:49
Sorry wasn't thinking. I've made changes. I will try the website you mentioned. I want to send information on their past because we appear to be related. Many thanks for all your help. ann

sjaneo85
28-Jun-11, 08:34
The NZ Births Deaths Marriages is hard because you can only search if it was over so many years ago or they were so old at their death. If you know of someone who died in NZ you could try the individual cemeteries for their database. I know there's a Napier/Hastings one but I'm not sure about others. There's probably a Wairoa one.

As mentioned the white pages are really good or perhaps try an advertisement if you can find a local newspaper