PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Greetings

canuck
22-Sep-06, 02:21
Happy Birthday Malcolmdog!

We shall celebrate further next week when we gather with the Toronto Org Chapter to host a real live Caithnessian visitor. WBG we are counting the days! In the meantime the Org Pub has birthday cake on tap.

Fran
22-Sep-06, 02:49
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_34_1.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZN) Happy birthday Malcolmdog...have a great day

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb095&pp=ZN (http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb095_ZN&utm_id=7923)

cuddlepop
22-Sep-06, 10:05
Happy Birthday Malcolmdog ,hope its a good one.:D

golach
22-Sep-06, 10:10
Malcolmdog have a great time

weeboyagee
22-Sep-06, 14:18
Happy Birthday, although I am sure the champagne is getting cold in the fridge awaiting the pop of the cork when we get there!!! One day to go - whey-hey!

Toronto chapter meets in the fox and fiddle in Toronto, next week! Who's chairing - nah, more important - who's buying?????......... ;)

WBG :cool:

Malcolmdog
22-Sep-06, 15:13
AWW!! thanks gang. How sweet! you certainly made my day!!

Rumour has it that WBG is floating the bar tab?? can anyone confirm??

I can hear WBG singing: "leaving on a jet plane!!" from here, and the Fox and Fiddle company shares are just starting to SOAR!!!!

THANKS EVERYONE!!

Rhonda.

candyfloss
22-Sep-06, 15:16
:D Happy Birthday Malcolmdog, have a nice one :D

Alice in Blunderland
22-Sep-06, 16:47
Weeboyagee standing his hand at the bar:eek: Thats enough to make me get on a plane and come over myself:lol: When you see him remind him that he still owes me a birthday card I wont ask for a pressie as that would put him into convulsions at the thought of it. Not the pressie the parting with cash for it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and have a drink on me weeboyagee will pay!

Malcolmdog
22-Sep-06, 17:25
Weeboyagee standing his hand at the bar:eek: Thats enough to make me get on a plane and come over myself:lol: When you see him remind him that he still owes me a birthday card I wont ask for a pressie as that would put him into convulsions at the thought of it. Not the pressie the parting with cash for it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and have a drink on me weeboyagee will pay!

I will take plenty of pictures of his visa card running through the machine at the Pub!!! The sight of flames should be good for a laugh !!! hhahaaa.
I wonder if the picture will make it past the eye of the moderators?? - as I am sure WBG will have it censored!!!
I will remind him of your BD card, if it will help!! hehe - he could mail it from here. Canada post is slow, but I think they would be quicker than WBG in getting it to you.

Thanks for the BD wishes Alice.
take Care Rhonda

Big Jean
22-Sep-06, 19:27
Happy birthday and have a great day Malcolmdog .

obiron
22-Sep-06, 19:54
happy birthday. hope you had a nice day.

weeboyagee
25-Sep-06, 04:17
Going downtown tomorrow to buy a birthday card - came all the way to Canada to get it for you - how's that for conviction??????

Just back from Niagra Falls, what a day - took off early this morning, pint at 5.30 am in the airport, lots of laughs on the plane, landed and immediately caught up with my devotion with Molson Canadian Ice! Still going with the party in Toronto here 24 hours later and you guys are all now in your bed being 11.10pm here and 4.10am there - malcolmdog and streaker_dan are here too - Toronto chapter meeting later in the week - after I get some kip (erm,......at some point)!

Just caught up with the sports news and glad to see that golach will be so happy for us - all the more reason not to hit the sack yet!!!!

Good morning, good night and good bye..... 'til later.......

Off to the Toronto org bar for a refill,......see ya'all later......

paris
25-Sep-06, 09:52
Happy belated Birthday ! jan x:lol:

canuck
25-Sep-06, 23:10
Happy Birthday, although I am sure the champagne is getting cold in the fridge awaiting the pop of the cork when we get there!!! One day to go - whey-hey!

Toronto chapter meets in the fox and fiddle in Toronto, next week! Who's chairing - nah, more important - who's buying?????......... ;)

Sorry pals, I started this thread and then promptly ignored reading the posts.

I am sure the champagne stuff is over and it is time to move on to the chapter meeting. rich is the social convenor as well as the Toronto Chapter President. He knows the location of the fox and fiddle. I think that I also volunteered him for the tab. But, if I can order something other than Molson Ice, I could be convinced of my civic responsibility to treat our visitors from the mother chapter.

WBG, just a little inkling as to the day you have in mind would be helpful.

I do hope that you are getting to all the feature places you wanted to see.

Later.

weeboyagee
26-Sep-06, 16:54
Champagne thing is not over - waiting for rich to buy malcolmdog the glass at the chapter meeting in the fox and fiddle. Was out last night at the bluepoint restaurant and had a great time with rgm1984 but malcolmdog was babysitting malcolm dog (work that one out!)

Fox and Fiddle - can we change the venue to Windy O'Neils on Highway 7 and Jane Street? If so - we are up for it tomorrow night (Wednesday)!!! If not, don't worry - we have plenty of other nights to meet there especially if someone else is picking up the tab! :D

WBG in Toronto :cool:

peter macdonald
26-Sep-06, 17:06
Weeboyagee now ye chust watch ursel in such a plaice as Toronto ,its a lot beegur than Serclid or even Thrumstur .... Ye can get salt herring at Pravda on Wellington St in atween Yonge and Church Streets and meet a whole dose a folk that hes e same views as Dave Dunkan !!!! Now e watch ursel and hev a good crack wi e locals !!!
PS if ur wantan hard fish e merkat doon abeen e loch sells id

Alice in Blunderland
26-Sep-06, 19:40
Hey Weeboyagee Ive got your front door key so Im suggesting the next org meeting can be held in your house:eek: before you get back.Malcolmdog has he bought a round of drinks yet to celebrate your past birthday and if so wheres the photo of his card:cool:

canuck
26-Sep-06, 22:09
Champagne thing is not over - waiting for rich to buy malcolmdog the glass at the chapter meeting in the fox and fiddle. Was out last night at the bluepoint restaurant and had a great time with rgm1984 but malcolmdog was babysitting malcolm dog (work that one out!)

Fox and Fiddle - can we change the venue to Windy O'Neils on Highway 7 and Jane Street? If so - we are up for it tomorrow night (Wednesday)!!! If not, don't worry - we have plenty of other nights to meet there especially if someone else is picking up the tab! :D

WBG in Toronto :cool:

WBG we need to start using the telephone or the e-mail address I gave to malcolmdog. I can probably make it to jane and 7 tomorrow night, but I'll need to track down rich to confirm his availability.

Malcolmdog
02-Oct-06, 22:24
He did, he did!!!!! many many many rounds. It was great!!

As to the picture of the card, I know it exists- the bags and bags of shopping that we carted out of the shopping mall proved that, but it was as elusive as the Lochness monster to capture on camera!!

Hey Weeboyagee Ive got your front door key so Im suggesting the next org meeting can be held in your house:eek: before you get back.Malcolmdog has he bought a round of drinks yet to celebrate your past birthday and if so wheres the photo of his card:cool:

weeboyagee
03-Oct-06, 14:01
Back at work and a very jaded WBG wants to let everyone know that Caithness has a lot of friends in Canada on the other side of the Atlantic! Many thanks to malcolmdog, rgm1984 and canuck - what a time we all had! Now it's back to the grind!

Sorry that we didn't meet up with rich - malcolmdog had friends down from Kirkland Lake and we were all out together after that - but next time??? I promise it will be sooner than we think! Dan is back to his island and back at work today as well and not firing on all cylinders this morning methinks!

Skipped the salt herring but tried Grappa at a house with some Itialian friends - and you think Whisky has a kick!

Can't wait til I go back and neither can a jet-lagged young friend of ours.

Thanks again you guys from the land of the maple leaf - see you again very soon.