PDA

View Full Version : An evening with White Elk woman

onecalledk
21-Jun-11, 17:48
Interested in 2012, crystals and how it affects you ? COme along to Mey village hall on friday 24th at 7pm to hear White elk woman give a talk on ascension, crystals skull and 2012. TO find out more about Sharons work please visit www.white-elk-woman (http://www.white-elk-woman).co.uk.

Tickets are price £10 and will be available on the door.

The energies across the planet are changing and human consciousness is expanding. A lot of people are going through various emotions and situations that are extremely challenging at the moment. All this prepares us for the new age and the new level of human consciousness that were are striving toward. The way forward is to let go of fear and move into love, come along and find out how .......

K

Corrie 3
21-Jun-11, 20:07
I hope I am wrong K but I dont think you will be selling many tickets at £10 a head !!!.... That seems a very high price to pay to me.

C3....:roll::roll::eek:

changilass
21-Jun-11, 20:22
Link not working

gleeber
21-Jun-11, 20:40
I hope I am wrong K but I dont think you will be selling many tickets at £10 a head !!!.... That seems a very high price to pay to me.

Dont be so cynical Corrie. A tenner for a new level of consciousness, no more fear and love filled days canna be bad. A bargain I would say.

secrets in symmetry
21-Jun-11, 20:56
I agree with you Corrie 3, who would pay £10 to hear a pack of lies from a deluded lunatic?

The whole of the first post is arrant nonsense, designed to part the gullible from their money. Is there not a law against such shameless exploitation?

As this point in other forums, the militant illiterate tendency are likely to appear spontaneously, pathetically defending arrant nonsense with arguments of freedom of speech or the right to express their opinion.

sandyr1
21-Jun-11, 21:04
Yes I did wonder about the Tarot Cards, skulls etal.....................

Gronnuck
21-Jun-11, 23:24
The energies across the planet are changing and human consciousness is expanding. A lot of people are going through various emotions and situations that are extremely challenging at the moment. All this prepares us for the new age and the new level of human consciousness that were are striving toward. The way forward is to let go of fear and move into love, come along and find out how .......
K

Aye right. You must mean the discontent spreading across the arab world and the advances in technology that enable us, and everyone else to know in real time everything that is happening. Of course all this will cause concern for many people and give rise to debate at all sorts of levels. However if anyone believes the answers are in 'the crystals' or in some woman's rabid imaginings they must be as daft as she is!

theone
21-Jun-11, 23:45
...........who would pay £10 to hear a pack of lies from a deluded lunatic?

The whole of the first post is arrant nonsense, designed to part the gullible from their money. Is there not a law against such shameless exploitation?

Reminds me of the Catholic church! ;-)

gleeber
22-Jun-11, 00:10
I've just come back from a midsummer night walk along Thurso beach. This is one of the most spiritual nights of the year for new age religion. It'll be the big thing in 2000 years. :eek: Apparently it was big thousands of years ago too.
I think it would be a good day out for people interested in that type of thing and well worth a tenner.

golach
22-Jun-11, 00:19
I've just come back from a midsummer night walk along Thurso beach. This is one of the most spiritual nights of the year for new age religion. It'll be the big thing in 2000 years. :eek: Apparently it was big thousands of years ago too.
I think it would be a good day out for people interested in that type of thing and well worth a tenner.

But Gleeber your are a well kent Druid king are ye not?

gleeber
22-Jun-11, 00:22
But Gleeber your are a well kent Druid king are ye not?
First iv'e heard of it. :eek:

Kells
22-Jun-11, 00:41
I agree with you Corrie 3, who would pay £10 to hear a pack of lies from a deluded lunatic?

As this point in other forums, the militant illiterate tendency are likely to appear spontaneously, pathetically defending arrant nonsense with arguments of freedom of speech or the right to express their opinion.

Wooosh.... A militant illiterate has appeared on this forum . ..... You got one thing right, I do defend the right of all for freedom of speech. I would even defend your right to post your ill informed, arrogent posts as that would deprive us all of a good laugh at you and your opinions.

Kells
22-Jun-11, 00:46
Aye right. You must mean the discontent spreading across the arab world and the advances in technology that enable us, and everyone else to know in real time everything that is happening. Of course all this will cause concern for many people and give rise to debate at all sorts of levels. However if anyone believes the answers are in 'the crystals' or in some woman's rabid imaginings they must be as daft as she is!

She is not that daft when she is getting paid for it.

Kells
22-Jun-11, 00:51
Reminds me of the Catholic church! ;-)

Hope it is fond memories you have.

Kells
22-Jun-11, 00:55
First iv'e heard of it. :eek:

Golach has been at the crystals again. :D

Kells
22-Jun-11, 01:03

No way.... men pay more than that on a Saturday to watch a lot of men running around a park kicking each other , swearing at a man in a black jumper and white knickers and sometimes kicking a round white ball.

Aaldtimer
22-Jun-11, 02:55
Wooosh.... A militant illiterate has appeared on this forum . ..... You got one thing right, I do defend the right of all for freedom of speech. I would even defend your right to post your ill informed, arrogent posts as that would deprive us all of a good laugh at you and your opinions.

I see nothing illiterate about S-i-s's post.

On the other hand...it is "arrogant" I think the word is that you are looking for!:lol:

Crackeday
22-Jun-11, 06:48
Sounds like mumbo jumbo new age nonsense to me, but if its your bag then go for it!

Walter Ego
22-Jun-11, 07:57
Here we go again. The Worlds' Leading Experts On Everything giving their uninvited opinions on something they have no interest in.

John Little
22-Jun-11, 09:48

Well you pay a lot more than that in taxes and then pay a licence fee to listen to George Osborne on the News...

Kells
22-Jun-11, 10:01
I see nothing illiterate about S-i-s's post.

On the other hand...it is "arrogant" I think the word is that you are looking for!:lol:

I would not dream of calling anyone other than myself illiterate and thank you for making that clear by correcting my spelling. It makes such a difference having clever people around to correct my mistakes.

Corrie 3
22-Jun-11, 11:08
Well you pay a lot more than that in taxes and then pay a licence fee to listen to George Osborne on the News...
Lol, nice one John......I wonder if Georgie Boy uses the crystals or makes it all up as he goes along???

C3......:roll:;)

domino
22-Jun-11, 12:35
If rhere was any scientific evidence regarding peoples claims re crystals I might spend a tenner but apparently this is rubbish

John Little
22-Jun-11, 14:48
Oh I don't know- village hall, social event, meet the neighbours, bit of wine to quaff and live entertainment.

You could do worse in Mey on a cold rainy night...

It's not blood sports now is it?

:)

trix
22-Jun-11, 15:26
I wonder if Georgie Boy uses the crystals :roll:;)

crystal-meth maybe...

Dog-eared
22-Jun-11, 19:13
I had a crystal skull once but I found that after a couple of paracetamols and a bottle of lucozade I felt much better !

secrets in symmetry
23-Jun-11, 00:05
Here we go again. The Worlds' Leading Experts On Everything giving their uninvited opinions on something they have no interest in.World experts? Why the plural? :)

Take a look at Black Moose Momma's website and conclude that she's not a deluded lunatic - I dare you! A cloned elk is exactly the same.

theone
23-Jun-11, 00:23
Here we go again. The Worlds' Leading Experts On Everything giving their uninvited opinions on something they have no interest in.

Whilst not an expert, and without having an interest in rape or paedophilia, I do reserve the right to have opinions on such matters.

secrets in symmetry
23-Jun-11, 00:31
Indeed you do, theone. Good point.

Since this is Caithness, I thought I'd share a snippet of information with you. It seems a Mr L Bush's attempt to join the High Council of Orion was rejected out of hand - because he isn't sufficiently deluded. He needs to get out of his skull more.

theone
23-Jun-11, 00:55
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/9519657.stm

Targeting the weak. And weak of mind.

ducati
23-Jun-11, 07:00
Old Ks got her head screwed on though, mmm.. I have an event I need to promote, now, how do I get everyone talking about it? :lol:

Walter Ego
23-Jun-11, 07:36
Was the OP posting an event or starting a discussion? It was an event, but as usual, people cannot wait to give their uninvited opinions on the validity of the meeting.

It would be the same as someone posting up a car for sale and then having to endure online bores spouting their opinions on said car - uninvited and uninteresting. Surely the polite way to express an opinion on such postings would be to open a seperate thread, not bog down the OP's ad with loud opinionated posts.

Or are we just attention seeking?

Answers in a separate thread.......:roll:

_Ju_
23-Jun-11, 08:08
Was the OP posting an event or starting a discussion? It was an event, but as usual, people cannot wait to give their uninvited opinions on the validity of the meeting.

It would be the same as someone posting up a car for sale and then having to endure online bores spouting their opinions on said car - uninvited and uninteresting. Surely the polite way to express an opinion on such postings would be to open a seperate thread, not bog down the OP's ad with loud opinionated posts.

Or are we just attention seeking?

Answers in a separate thread.......:roll:

This is an opinion board though. Not a promotional/selling board. You would not post your car for sale on the general section, but in the classifieds, where the original post should have been made if opinions were unwanted.

secrets in symmetry
23-Jun-11, 08:50
_Ju_ is absolutely right. Cars for sale should be placed in the Classified section, where different conventions apply. Your analogy is very poor Walter.

The fact that the original post is nonsense is not just an opinion. What is being advertised is total nonsense at best. The promoter evidently believes that she is getting information (it's being channelled) from a group of aliens called the High Council of Orion! To believe that, you need to be somewhere between deluded and a compulsive liar or both. I can tell you which of those apply here if you wish.

Walter, would you advertise your business in the General forum on a regular basis, or would you place the advertisement in the correct place?

Given your history of ripping people to shreds on this forum, you are also on very dodgy ground ethically.

RecQuery
23-Jun-11, 09:50
I'm pretty sure my opinions this sort of stuff are well known, I've just given up trying to refute it. I'm at a disadvantage when arguing with these people because my points have to be logical and reasonable.

Also I'm pretty sure I've been declared Master of Orion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_of_Orion) a few times.

Walter Ego
23-Jun-11, 11:15
_Ju_ is absolutely right. Cars for sale should be placed in the Classified section, where different conventions apply. Your analogy is very poor Walter.

The fact that the original post is nonsense is not just an opinion. What is being advertised is total nonsense at best. The promoter evidently believes that she is getting information (it's being channelled) from a group of aliens called the High Council of Orion! To believe that, you need to be somewhere between deluded and a compulsive liar or both. I can tell you which of those apply here if you wish.

Walter, would you advertise your business in the General forum on a regular basis, or would you place the advertisement in the correct place?

Fair comment, I've got to give you that one, certainly. Point taken. Plus the only information I have ever received regarding Orion is that they were a crap car, so I cannot comment on Inter Galactic Orions (was that the 'Ghia' version?:confused).....

Given your history of ripping people to shreds on this forum, you are also on very dodgy ground ethically.

One of the joys of being an opinionated misanthrope is that I expect others to do as I say...not as I do.....;)

secrets in symmetry
25-Jun-11, 00:36
Walter, you must be in need of advice from the High council of Orion as channelled through the elk.

high council of orion message for 24th june (http://www.facebook.com/notes/crystalline-sanctuary/high-council-of-orion-message-for-24th-june/212831868753187)

Watch out for those devious Illusions - take off your shoes and incinerate them with 100% stardust if you accidentally step in one.

Keep your Vibrations up and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.