PDA

View Full Version : Happy fathers day

lindsaymcc
19-Jun-11, 05:21
Just wanted to say Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there on the org!

Hope you all have a lovely day!

Alice in Blunderland
19-Jun-11, 05:46
Also remembering the dads who are no longer with us in body but in spirit.

:D

ducati
19-Jun-11, 07:13
Also remembering the dads who are no longer with us in body but in spirit.

:D

Yes, My dad is in my mind today, and always.

nutella
19-Jun-11, 07:18
Happy Father's Day to the dads who actually who actually care for thier kids

Corrie 3
19-Jun-11, 09:28
My 3 are miles away from Caithness so wont be able to visit but it's times like Fathers day when I thank whoever invented Live Messenger so I can talk and see all 3 of them.
Hope everyone else has a good day!!

C3......:)

annemarie482
19-Jun-11, 09:39
happy fathers day folks!

also

happy fathers day to my lovely partner, who's currently away working on an oilrig in greenland and wont be home until the 5th of july :(
the kiddies (4 & 2) have been speaking about you all morning, and have made you a special suprise from each of them for when you get home. :)
in the mean time, they cant wait to skype you later so they can say for themselves...

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!

love and miss you very much xx

oldmarine
19-Jun-11, 16:56
Just wanted to say Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there on the org!

Hope you all have a lovely day!
Thank you for the Father's Day greeting. Received a beautiful greeting from my youngest daughter (born when I was 50 years old). She recognized me for my service during WW2 and the Korean War as well as what she thought I had done for her in her own life. She made me happy and proud to be called 'father.'

Stefan
19-Jun-11, 18:03
My two decided to stay out last night. What a peaceful morning I had !
Then I got a card from each when I got home for dinner and some cakes, a T-shirt and some sweets.
I remember the days when fathers day meant we did our fathers work for the day.... same on mothers day...