PDA

View Full Version : Makeadifference Mobile Valeting

maggie
18-Jun-11, 22:54
I've been asked by a very satisfied customer to thank you for a job well done, Ducati.
She is delighted with the valet and wax and really impressed by the care and professionalism.

poppett
13-Aug-11, 12:38
I second that. A good job well done, given the most awful weather conditions in Caithness any summer ever. My "mountain goat"....a bit scruffy but goes anywhere... has been promoted to "poppett`s pride and joy" thanks to your care and attention.

OH is also delighted with the valet job to his cherished motor.

ellimac
17-Aug-11, 13:34
Can anyone give me info on the car valeting in this thread, I am looking to get my car valet as it badly needs a professional clean, how much do they charge and where are they based....Cheers

lindsaymcc
18-Aug-11, 10:04
PM Ducati on here, real name Ian! He is mobile so will travel to where you are to clean your vehicle.

He does a fantastic job, and is a lovely guy to boot.

Charges depend on size of vehicle and what you want done, but Ducati will let you know.

upolian
18-Aug-11, 11:35
His name is Ian,mobile valeter...

Contact Tel: 01955 600431
email: ijmakeadifference@yahoo.com
or PM ducati on e org

poppett
19-Aug-11, 13:12
PM our "Ducati" here on the org.

Depends on the size of the vehicle and how big a job it is, but you will be given a price before work starts. Our cars were both done at the house.

Hope this helps. I did have some business cards, but have passed them all on now.