PDA

View Full Version : John Kerry For President.

2little2late
01-Nov-04, 23:29
Hope John Kerry whitewashes George Dubya Bush in the U.S. elections. Not quite sure if Kerry would make a better president but, I really do despise George Dubya. He is a self centred Texan bighead.

If Kerry gets elected I'm quite confident he will make a better job of the disaster George Dubya has made of Iraq.

If George Dubya is re-elcted will he also keep hold of his puppets Donald Bumsfelt,Coe Lynne Powell and Tony B Liar?

For the rest of the worlds' sake USA please don't vote for George Dubya.

MM1985
02-Nov-04, 00:05
I personally don't like Geroge Bush, either. I live in the U.S. and I think if he gets re-elected, I don't see how he could make it better this time. He has really screwed up so far. The elections are tomorrow and it's my first time ever voting. I'm definitely voting for Kerry. Go Kerry!!!!! :D

JammyDodger69
02-Nov-04, 18:08
Is it just me or isn't it a really awkward time to be switching presidents?

I mean Bush goes in and messes up Iraq and then leaves Kerry to put his toys away..

I did think it was funny how on the news recently they were talkin about how Bin Laden was admitting that he was responsiable for the WTC disaster..

Did we not know this 2 yrs ago, and if not then why did we go and bomb his country?

htwood
02-Nov-04, 18:41
Attention Republicans for Bush: Due to long queues at the polls today, all Republicans will vote Wednesday, Nov 3.

Attention Democrats for Kerry: The usual rules will apply: Vote Early and Vote Often.
:cool:

George Brims
02-Nov-04, 21:29
But what if this happens Helen? :mad:

http://www.wannahaves.nl/video/funny/2004wk42/Voting_Machine.wmv.asx

JAWS
02-Nov-04, 22:46
And which one will we get this time? One with a field full of Pea-nuts or one who has to play the field because he isn't bright enough to remember which one he married? :evil

tides of pentland firth
03-Nov-04, 00:12
Its unfair that we dont get to vote in the US presidential election as the seem to have such an effect on the whole world not just america.

Secondly, Dubya got into the white house last time and he didnt even win the vote. Do you think he is leaving now he IS there? And with all those avangellicals praying for him as well.
Its funny how in the swing state of Florida the ballots are on computer instead of paper. That's going to be very transparent, especially when Jeb Bush is the 'Independent' overseer of this.

When genius George was asked today what he thought the rusult would be he said, "Im not a very ood prognosticater". [disgust]

JAWS
03-Nov-04, 04:22
Good idea Tides, perhaps they would agree to that.

Of course they might consider it only fait that they get to vote in our elections and in Europe's also. After all we are only too keen in telling them how to run their Country.