PDA

View Full Version : Found Cat

Liz
01-Nov-04, 22:13
A very friendly long haired ginger cat has been found in Proudfoot Road, Wick.
The poor wee thing is meowing to get in but sadly Cats Protection has no room for it as we have been inundated with stray cats! :(

If you know whose cat it is or can give it a home please pm me.

Thanks!

tides of pentland firth
01-Nov-04, 22:48
I think the cat might belong to my neighbour, the house at the bottom of Lindsay Drive with the recently installed lights in the garden and currently a caravan in the drive. The house or the north side of the road. That hairy thing regularly pees in my shoes if they are in the porch. [mad]

Mr P Cannop
01-Nov-04, 22:55
i don't think the Cat likes you ??

Mandy
02-Nov-04, 01:57
I've just been out to check on the cat.

He is very cold and hungry. I've fed him, but the poor thing is so cold. He is sitting on the doorstep on a certain house in Proudfoot Road - is it possible that the owners are away? If anyone does know who the cat belongs to, please get in touch with them, or Liz or myself..

He is such a friendly cat - long haired ginger tom, with a very loud and distinctive voice!

Fran
02-Nov-04, 03:33
Tides of Pentland firth........If the poor ginger tom cat belongs to your neighbour, why dont you tell them where it has been seen so they can go and get him if he is lost. [evil]

Liz
02-Nov-04, 13:37
The cat doesn't belong to Tides of Pentland Firth's neighbour as I phoned them. :(

It is defiinitely a stray cat and has apparently been in the Proudfoot Rd area for a wee while now.

What we really need now is somewhere warm for the poor soul to stay with regular food.
He is such a friendly wee cat so must have been someone's pet at sometime! [evil]

Can anyone help please? :roll:

Mandy
02-Nov-04, 15:03
Surely there is someone out there who would like to give this cat a safe and happy home.

He is such a beautiful cat - he has a beautiful long haired light ginger coat, with such a lovely face. He is so friendly and talkative - he would make a lovely pet. I can't believe he doesn't already belong to anyone - he is gorgeous.

If anyone is interested in homing him, or knows who he belongs to, please contact myself or Liz.

Also, if anyone is interested in homing any other cats or kittens, please contact us. Caithness Cats Protection have so many cats and kittens who are waiting to be rehomed. We are desperately looking for new homes for them, and volunteers to help Caithness Cats Protection.

JammyDodger69
02-Nov-04, 16:36
I could be interested in a kitten, one of my cats disappeared and I've been wanting to get another kitten just got to sweet talk my better half to let me get another one..

Would you be able to email me any info please Mandy?

linzy222
02-Nov-04, 17:04
Also, if anyone is interested in homing any other cats or kittens, please contact us. Caithness Cats Protection have so many cats and kittens who are waiting to be rehomed. We are desperately looking for new homes for them, and volunteers to help Caithness Cats Protection.[/quote]

I phoned the cat protection a couple of weeks ago and they had no cats at all, have all this cats just come available now?

Liz
02-Nov-04, 19:09
I phoned the cat protection a couple of weeks ago and they had no cats at all, have all this cats just come available now?

It is possible there weren't any when you called as a lot have come in recently. Also sometimes a cat or kitten may not be suitable for certain homes such as with young children or other pets etc and this is why each case is treated individually. There have also been quite a few people who have let us down by returning cats and kittens we have homed (through no faullt of the cats) and people who were supposed to take a cat
or kitten not turning up.

I see that you got a kitten. :D

linzy222
03-Nov-04, 00:02
yes we got a kitten at last and she is so lovely, i have only had her about a week and i wouldn't part with her now, she settled in really quick and gets on with our dog so thats good

Liz
03-Nov-04, 19:36
I'm really pleased for you! :D

The stray ginger cat has gone missing from the Proudfoot Rd area and I am really worried about him as he was cold and hungry.

He may have moved on as he wasn't welcome in the area so if anyone sees him please let me know! :roll: