PDA

View Full Version : Viking Motors

Tugmistress
14-Jun-11, 20:38
It was 1 year ago today we opened our doors, Michael and I would like to thank all our customers from the past year :)
Thank you all for supporting a new local small business

ducati
14-Jun-11, 20:51
Congradulatios, I hope you go from strength to strength. :D

Tugmistress
14-Jun-11, 21:06
Thank you Ducati, same goes for you too :) feel free to drop in when you are around for a blether :)

changilass
14-Jun-11, 21:07
As one of your customers, I would like to thank you in return for keeping me on the road, both with the car and the trailer.

Even when we move we will still put our car to you whenever possible.

We will just have to try to organise our trips 'home' round the car being serviced and the dowg going to the hairdressers lol

Tugmistress
14-Jun-11, 21:26
Thank you changi, i hope all goes well for you and yours when you move and we will look forward to seeing you whenever you come back :)

poppett
14-Jun-11, 21:35
How time flies when you are enjoying yourselves.

Glad to see you are going from strength to strength.

Doreen
15-Jun-11, 08:03
Congrats to you both hope your buisness continues for a long time your a great pair so helpful and paula there is never a dull moment in your company we have had top service from micheal and yourself every time wishing you all the best for the future doreen and shed xx

Tugmistress
15-Jun-11, 19:23
thank you doreen and poppett :)

ducati
16-Jun-11, 08:59
How time flies when you are employing yourselves.

Just a quick fix for a laugh.

gerry4
16-Jun-11, 10:09
Just found you about a month ago, two services later and various bits and pieces (on 2 cars, not the same car), very pleased with the work done. Both Michael & Paula are so helpful it is a pleasure going there.

Hope the business goes from strength to strength.

poppett
16-Jun-11, 12:30
Naughty, but nice Ducati.

I had written exactly what you had quoted, then changed it to be polite.... should have left well alone.

Thank you for the giggle.