PDA

View Full Version : A healthy alternative to avon and bodyshop!

Koi
14-Jun-11, 10:55
Did you know that Johnston’s baby products have SLS in them, avon products have parabens in them and that body shop products have parabens in them? Some of avon and body shop products have 5 different types of parabens. Certainly for me as soon as i discovered this the products were binned.

A quick low down on parabens, parabens are synesthetic preservatives and they cause breast cancer, are a major factor in girls starting puberty earlier, cause men's sperm count to go down, actually age your skin and make your skin vulnerable to attack from the sun. Parabens are used to extend the shelf life of the product but is it worth the health risk?

SLS or sodium/ammonium lareth sulphate removes the essential oils from your skin and dries you out. It is a ploy beauty companies use to make you buy moisturisers and conditioners. If the shower gel you use dries your skin out then aren't you going to consider buying a moisturiser too? This is what companies who make beauty products rely on.

Ella pure products are paraben free and SLS free. Using these products will not only make your skin condition better but for people that have good skin the products will keep them good.

Ella pure products are simple, packed in basic packaging, truly make your skin and hair feel amazing, work fast and you see results in a matter of a few days. For my unruly hair it was manageable and was as docile as baby's hair just after 3 days of using Ella pure's amazing wonderwash. Wonderwash can be used on adults, children and babies and pets.

At the moment i am the only Ella Pure consultant in the caithness area. I have the full consultant kit and i am available for parties or for one to one consultants in your own home or you can come to me, whatever suits you best.

Products available range from essential oils to all kind of skin products. If there is a certain essential oil you like you can make a body cream using our base lotion and the essential oil of your choice. For children there are only certain ones you can use and they must always be a quarter strength only.

During parties you can have an aromatherapy facial for a fiver or just try out all the products and see for yourself how well they work and how they make your skin feel. None of the Ella pure products make your skin feel gungy or feel that it’s sitting on your skin like a lot of face and skin products do.

If you are interested in booking a party or one to one consultant with me or even just for more info please either pm me or call/text me at 01847892589/07951029072.