PDA

View Full Version : Most Haunted

linzy222
01-Nov-04, 09:06
I watched it last night as it was at Pendle Hill where i am from

But is it true or were they acting?

I don't know whether to believe it or not!!

tides of pentland firth
01-Nov-04, 09:21
ACTING!!! :lol:

JAWS
01-Nov-04, 10:01
Be careful Tides or you might feel the powers of Mother Demdike and Mother Chattox! :eek:

William
01-Nov-04, 13:22
i was watching that last night aswell but i turned it of cos it was crap and i do not belive a word of it plus there acting was terrible :Razz

girnigoe
01-Nov-04, 15:42
I dont know because I didnt watch it. All I can say is these four words.

REMEMBER GHOSTWATCH IN 1992 :roll:

JammyDodger69
02-Nov-04, 13:35
This show does my head in, they see orbs but to me it's dust floating past the camera, put anyone in a dark place and their imagination will get the better of them and they will start to think they are seeing/hearing things..

Load of rubbish is you ask me!

Rheghead
05-Nov-04, 12:09
The format for the programme is the same every week eg.

We never see anything remotely like a real ghost but yet people watching webcam s do, Derek always gets possessed by a nasty spirit and rants on about stuff that can't be substantiated and Yvette Fielding bursts into tears.

JammyDodger69
05-Nov-04, 12:16
Has any program ever actually captured a ghost on film?

I remember seeing a program when I was really young and it was hosted by Paul Daniels it was at christmas or new year and they were at this house that apparently a ghost walks thro the room at a certain time, they used somesort of filter and filmed the ghost walking into the room and thro the fireplace..

But now that I think about it, I'm guessing the filter had a ghost on it that was just imposed ontop of the footage we were watching, and why would a ghost want to walk into a fire place? kinda daft really!

The Angel Of Death
05-Nov-04, 12:21
Mother in law is hooked on it is absolutly 110 % certain its true

Me i think its a load of tosh "orb's" came out on a few of my pictures on the digital camera my house aint haunted and it was dust on the lens

Cant understant people who watch rubbish like that same guff every week always the same stuff as Rheghead said

Derek always gets possessed by a nasty spirit and rants on about stuff that can't be substantiated and Yvette Fielding bursts into tears

As made up as eastenders only not as interesting !!!

JammyDodger69
05-Nov-04, 12:23
Eastenders is made up?????? I thought it was real!!! :roll:

linzy222
05-Nov-04, 12:26
That was the 1st time i have ever watched it coz like i said that is where i am from

I only watched it the 1st night and i never bothered the other 2 nights coz it was a load of rubbish

I won't watch it again!!

JammyDodger69
05-Nov-04, 12:32
Dont get me wrong I'd be hooked too if they would actually prove something, but some bloke standing listening to a voice in his head and wandering around a building just doesn't do it for me..

squidge
05-Nov-04, 13:44
As made up as eastenders only not as interesting !!!

East Enders is interesting???????????

JammyDodger

Apparently ghosts will enter and exit a room where the original entrances and exits used to be. so if the fireplace had once been a door then thats they way they would leave a room - makes perfect sense to me!!!! :roll:

That programme is the biggest load of rubbish i have ever seen

mike.mckenzie
05-Nov-04, 14:05
Oh it is funny. The best is that he gets possessed every week, but when he went to Holland...not even once. Funny that isn't it, seeing as he isn't fluent in Dutch.

I like the way he puts a retarded voice on when he is about to get possessed...

His name is...Math - Hew. Yes, Math-Hew. Thank you Sam... I feel his presence in the rrrresidual energy. Haha, eejit!

My girlfriend also noticed in night vision the man thong he was wearing. Pleasant thought... :eek:

squidge
05-Nov-04, 15:08
Man thong? ? ? ? ? ? ? [lol] [lol] [lol]

jellybean
09-Nov-04, 21:04
lol @ mike!

I know exactly what you mean about the voice he puts on. Hilarious!!

I couldn't stop laughing at the mention of the man thong. I might just watch the programme now to witness this amazing phenomenom!!

Rheghead
30-Dec-04, 01:36
I saw in Woolies that the 'Best of...' DVD is out now....oooh!