What dya make of this??

http://www.maknap.com/MysteryTV/places/caithness/articles/ssca_00a_contents.htm

Fasinating stuff....

canuck
19-Sep-06, 13:54
And the music is beautiful!

cuddlepop
19-Sep-06, 14:11
Saveman this site you found is brilliant its full of information that from initial scanning gives even more ammunition that Caithness is :special::D
Just have to print it off though as i find reading from the monitor tiresome.

Sporran
19-Sep-06, 16:36
What dya make of this??

http://www.maknap.com/MysteryTV/places/caithness/articles/ssca_00a_contents.htm

Fasinating stuff....

Intriguing indeed!!! :cool:

And I concur with canuck's opinion of the music! :D

Gleber2
19-Sep-06, 17:04
You will note the top point of the pentagram. Mark Naples, who set up this site is appearing at the Lighthouse along with the legendary blues guitarist T.S.Macphee and Suherland and Son on the 30th of this month. If anyone is interested in discussing any of the gen on this site, PM me.

MadPict
19-Sep-06, 17:14
Oh No - memories of 'Sequenenenenenenere' and tales of Masonic intrique....

Who remebers the thread "Ashley Cowie - An Investigation" :D:D

Tony MacPhee eh?

Gleber2
19-Sep-06, 17:23

Tony MacPhee eh?

Yes Tony Macphee at the age of 62.

Cowie's book is due out soon!!!!

Saveman
19-Sep-06, 17:39
While perusing in the archive centre a few months ago I came across a standing stone marked on an old map where there is no standing stone today......in fact all that is there now is a scattered, small pile of rocks in a field full of cows.
Upon investigation I discovered that the location of the standing stone marked what was once the centre of an ancient lost village! Of course the standing stone had been there long before the village had grown up around it.....

Wouldn't it be interesting if that former standing stone also slotted neatly into the lines traced by Mr. Bews??

pultneytooner
19-Sep-06, 18:30
While perusing in the archive centre a few months ago I came across a standing stone marked on an old map where there is no standing stone today......in fact all that is there now is a scattered, small pile of rocks in a field full of cows.
Upon investigation I discovered that the location of the standing stone marked what was once the centre of an ancient lost village! Of course the standing stone had been there long before the village had grown up around it.....

Wouldn't it be interesting if that former standing stone also slotted neatly into the lines traced by Mr. Bews??
All seems like a lot of rubbish to me, people are always finding patterns in things, look at all the conspiracy sites, full of it.[lol]

flash
19-Sep-06, 18:41
I agree you probably could make a pattern fit any thing you wanted, but made gooooood reading though

acameron
19-Sep-06, 18:54

Tony MacPhee eh?

I remember it well enough that it still gives me shivers, it consumed the messageboard so much that I never logged on to the org for weeks.
I dont think the original guys who raved on about this dont log on anymore...........or do they?

Kenn
19-Sep-06, 19:07
Show me a map, show me the land and I will show you a mystery.No matter where we look there is always the oppurtunity to find a pattern in the landscape.
Any one got a geo-pysical map of Caithness? I have a feeling that the castles would have been built on high points with their foundations firmly bedded in hard rock.If you want something to last build it of granite or on granite.

MadPict
19-Sep-06, 19:27
Show me a map, show me the land and I will show you a mystery.No matter where we look there is always the oppurtunity to find a pattern in the landscape.

Very profound....

Actually is it just me or does part of the Land of Cats resemble a mouse?....

obiron
19-Sep-06, 19:38
I agree you probably could make a pattern fit any thing you wanted, but made gooooood reading though
I agree.
It is interesting though.

Naefearjustbeer
19-Sep-06, 21:06
I am surprised that this didnt get brought up sooner what with that book and film that have come out recently. The davinci code. Did it not revolve around sacred lines... Dont let Davey Bews hear me talk about that book LOL!

pultneytooner
19-Sep-06, 21:34
Very profound....

Actually is it just me or does part of the Land of Cats resemble a mouse?....
Spoooky.......http://forums.seroundtable.com/images/smilies/imported-smilies/jaw.gif

Milton
Ackergill
Sarclet
Occumster
Noss head
Scrabster..........[lol]

MadPict
19-Sep-06, 22:20
Freswick
Reiss
Everley
Ellens Geo

More of a spooky coincidence -

Murkle
Occumster
Ulbster
Sarclet
East Mey

golach
19-Sep-06, 22:23
Some how I dont think many in here are on the level:confused

JAWS
19-Sep-06, 23:00
Does anybody still believe they can see canals on Mars?

MadPict
20-Sep-06, 00:43
Well, they have found water on Mars....

George Brims
20-Sep-06, 00:57
I have a feeling that the castles would have been built on high points with their foundations firmly bedded in hard rock.If you want something to last build it of granite or on granite.

The only bits of Caithness that are granite are Morven and some of the surrounding hills. The lower parts are all on Old Red Sandstone or slate. Firm enough in themselves.

canuck
20-Sep-06, 01:13
Forget the geometry, the mouse, the masons, the mars bars, the conspiracies. Just, enjoy the music.

Oh, but listen to the sacred feminine though. (Heads up - Mark Naples has one of the best sacred feminine songs I have ever heard!)

Kenn
20-Sep-06, 01:17
Thanks Gbrims..I just knew there would be some clever fella out there!

MGB1979
20-Sep-06, 11:28
This bunkum should be exploited to rake in the tourist dollar.

phoenix
20-Sep-06, 12:22
This bunkum should be exploited to rake in the tourist dollar.

Wouldnt be a bit surprised if thats already on the agenda MGB1979! ;) The Da Vinci Code Magical Mystery Tour of Caithness! Its already in the making ........Watch This Space! Cant you feel it? ;)

phoenix
20-Sep-06, 12:24
This is she! The Sacred Feminine!http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g19/Mitzy333/mary.jpg

squidge
20-Sep-06, 12:43

Tony MacPhee eh?

Me!!! You be careful mentioning that name Mad pict you will conjure the pair of them up if you arent careful ****shudders***

MGB1979
20-Sep-06, 13:19
Wouldnt be a bit surprised if thats already on the agenda MGB1979! ;) The Da Vinci Code Magical Mystery Tour of Caithness! Its already in the making ........Watch This Space! Cant you feel it? ;)

I've just found some ancient ley lines in my back garden, I'm going to convert the garage into a gift shop and tea room. :lol:

pultneytooner
20-Sep-06, 13:26
I've just found some ancient ley lines in my back garden, I'm going to convert the garage into a gift shop and tea room.
There are 365 steps at whaligoe...:eek:.......you must open your shop there.[lol]

phoenix
20-Sep-06, 13:33
I've just found some ancient ley lines in my back garden, I'm going to convert the garage into a gift shop and tea room.

LOL Im going to open a gift shop too MGB1979. ;) Someone marked out some Sacred Geometry on our ceiling in the living room before we moved in .......its something to do with the Fibonica {did I spell that right} Spiral, one half of the living room ceiling is marked out in a L-shape the other in a Z-shape with scallop shell patterns in each right angled corner........could do with Ashley Cowie coming to work out what it means. :eek: