PDA

View Full Version : Birons Ironmonger

Birons
12-Jun-11, 22:35
Birons Ironmongers of Wick

We are new independent ironmongers that have a retail outlet at 20 Bridge Street, Wick.
It is our intention to be a customer driven business that will either stock or order in to our customer’s requirements and already this strategy is proving popular.

We do a range of branded products at competitive prices and are expanding our range to suit customer requirements on a weekly basis.

Come and have a browse to see what we now have in stock or you can ring us on, 01955 604655 or email us at birons@btinternet.com (birons@btinternet.com). We also have a website under construction that will be up and running soon.

Thank you for looking.

morvenview
12-Jun-11, 22:43
Top class bloke really helpful. Well worth a look and as he says he aint got it he will try his hardest to get it for you.

starfish
12-Jun-11, 22:46
yes we been in too the man as very helpful

Birons
08-Jul-11, 09:16
New Items In Stock

We are now stocking a range of locally hand crafted leather products, IE dog leads and collars, dog harnesses , wrist bands, and leather belts. We can also cater for bespoke items.

We have also become stockists of the very popular “Tippy Ash Carrier” and can supply these products at very competitive prices.

Fran
08-Jul-11, 15:09
Great shop. Good to see this kind of shop in wick again, so much to look at and the owner is very obliging.

cherokee
08-Jul-11, 18:12
Must admit I haven't purchased anything from this shop.......yet!

But the proprietors are extremely helpful and friendly and should an occasion arise where I need something of which I know they sell, or will procure for me, then I shall definetley be using this shop!

I hope that your venture continues to excel as it is doing ! Well Done !! XX

P/S - Its so lovely to have a nice, friendly ironmongers once again on the street where the service prevails!