PDA

View Full Version : Boxer Puppy for sale

jac1791
12-Jun-11, 21:50
due to no fault of his own we now have one of Roxys puppies for sale, it's Male , he will be 17weeks old on Friday. Has had both his jags and has been vet checked. He is red brindle, shy and hasn't got too great playing skills but he is now learning. Plus learning to walk on lead. He needs a loving family that will NEVER raise their voice at him or hit him.

Jacqueline. Wick

mrsC2011
12-Jun-11, 22:15
This puppy, named Zeus, was given to our 5 year old daughter by her Grandad, then due to a fall out with the above idiot, the puppy was demanded back leaving our daughter very distressed and in tears for hours. Not to mention our other dog who is also upset that the Zeus is gone.

Leanne
12-Jun-11, 23:19
I think there is more to this than either party is telling...

Marlee
13-Jun-11, 14:39
Hi there, can you tell me how much you are wanting for him? I have a friend who already owns a Boxer and she is interested in having another.

unicorn
13-Jun-11, 22:39
I really hope this boy gets the fabulous, understanding and loving home that every dog deserves, Boxers are truly amazing dogs. Huge characters and forever leave their great big clumsy pawprint on your heart.

jac1791
16-Jun-11, 14:12
Thx unicorn. zeus is really settling, enjoying playing with his mum, brother & uncle. His next home will be checked better. I will put pics up soon of the 4 dogs enjoying the sun

jac1791
19-Jun-11, 10:31
Thank everyone for your concerns over Zeus. Happy to say he is away today to his new family, thank god he is good in the car!

unicorn
19-Jun-11, 13:33
Brilliant news x

k1rst1n27
23-Jun-11, 19:18
Glad to see he's been rehomed :)