PDA

View Full Version : Thrift Shop

dunbrake
08-Jun-11, 22:34
The Wick RBLS Pipe Band annual 3 day Thrift Shop starts tomorrow Thursday 9th June, lots of china, Caithness Glass and other quality Bric a Brac, Clothes, Toys, Books, Plants, Raffle and Fresh Baking Daily. Come along and bag a bargain.

Kodiak
08-Jun-11, 23:07
Great, Fantastic and I will be calling in to see what Bargains you have.

MMMMM One problem though, I have no idea where your Thrift Shop will be so I might not be in after all.

annemarie482
09-Jun-11, 00:09
i'll be there!

kodiak i'd imagine its in the pipe band hall ;)

what time do you open the doors dunbrake?

Kodiak
09-Jun-11, 11:11
Where is the Pipe Band Hall?

Torvaig
09-Jun-11, 11:15
On the High Street in Wick, opposite the Parish Church. It will be sign posted outside. Enjoy!

dunbrake
09-Jun-11, 18:10
Great, Fantastic and I will be calling in to see what Bargains you have.

MMMMM One problem though, I have no idea where your Thrift Shop will be so I might not be in after all.

Sorry Kodiak, very remiss of me not to put where the Thrift shop was being held, as it is the Wick RBLS Pipe Band I assumed (wrongly) that everyone would know where the hall is. As you now know where we are will you be paying us a visit ? There are still lots of bargains to be had and we have fresh baking daily.

Thank you to all our customers who found their way to the hall today we had an excellent first day and hope to see some more of you on Friday and Saturday.