PDA

View Full Version : Dentist

mey999
07-Jun-11, 22:45
Is there a dentist in thurso,or Wick cheers!

theone
07-Jun-11, 23:27
Riverside dentists in Wick is very good, and very reasonably priced I find.

J1985
07-Jun-11, 23:42
Yup but you could be lucky as i have to go all the way down to dornoch dentist for treatment as they wasn't taking any new patients at the dentist here when i phoned them

annemarie482
07-Jun-11, 23:51
i assume you mean dentists taking on patients rather than is there any dentists lol

if you phone the emergency line you can get an appointment at lochshell wick, failing that, my partner is registered at golspie and they always seem to be taking on.
most likely have to phone around back bridge street etc.

northener
09-Jun-11, 08:42
Kaja Frame at Back of Bridge Street is an excellent dentist. If you're not skint then I'd recommend paying as opposed to playing the long waiting game on the NHS. I've had a fair bit of work done over the last 12 months and the prices are quite reasonable IMO.

Stefan
09-Jun-11, 08:56
We couldn't find a dentist who would take all the family up here, just the kids, so we decided to go registered all of us in Inverness. Nice day out once we've all had our checkup... Bit far if you are expecting to have several treatments though, but Orthodontist for kids is in Inverness anyway...

Beat Bug
09-Jun-11, 10:07
After being on the NHS waiting list for 4 years, we eventually registered with the final year students in Inverness. Once treatment was finished, the regular dentist took us on.

bekisman
09-Jun-11, 10:27
You could try the NHS dentist in Golspie;
ADC Golspie Practice, 11 Golspie Industrial Estate. Golspie. Sutherland KW10 6RN. Tel: 01408 633 019

They should now have a couple of spare places as Mrs Beks and I are now with Helmsdale