PDA

View Full Version : The Highlander Castletown

Kenn
18-Sep-06, 00:08
Had a very good evening meal there last week, the soup was to die for, the main course good with the vegetables well prepared and not overcooked we strugggled with the size of the portions but did manage the dessert course now that was (pardon my pun) the icing on the cake!
Service was excellent, efficient and friendly and the bill at the end was not second mortgage stuff.
Will certainly go back.

changilass
19-Sep-06, 13:10
Totally agree with the recommendation on the Highlander.

We have been a number of times and the food and service has been great on all occasions.

Well worth a visit.

las123
19-Sep-06, 21:02
do they have a kids menu??

changilass
19-Sep-06, 23:24
I'm not sure, whenever we have gone in with kids we have never had a problem, if your kids will only eat certain items it might be an idea to phone before you go to see what he says.

He is very friendly and has always made any kids we have taken in feel very welcome

Piglet
20-Sep-06, 09:12
hi
We have been here many times.
My daughter had a birthday meal here & Tom is great.
He dosen't have a kids menu but anything on the menu he can make half portion for the kids.

cuddlepop
20-Sep-06, 14:52
Were abouts in Castletown is it ?I'm sorry we didn't know about his place when we were up at the weekend:D Ended up in WIck at the K2 which was lovely but were there last time too.

Piglet
28-Sep-06, 00:27
It is right across from the Drill Hall In Castletown between the garages & the petrol Station.