PDA

View Full Version : To the owner of the black SXI Vectra parked on the mart near the high school!

Koi
06-Jun-11, 17:44
I love your car :D

I had to cross the road just to look at it! ;)

I do like vectras and would happily own another one.

Its just a shame for me that your car is not for sale lol.

Leanne
06-Jun-11, 17:56
Ha ha - was expecting a bad driving thread. Shows not to judge a book by its cover :)

Crackeday
06-Jun-11, 18:04
What? You mean theres a car parked there thats NOT for sale? Thats a first!!! :lol

Koi
06-Jun-11, 18:20
Ha ha Leanne! Aye could tell a few stories about some drivers but i also have a healthy appreciation for cars. I just love the shape of the vectras which are followed closely by a rover vitesse. I also enjoy washing our car lol.

lol Crackeday. it must have belonged to a teacher or someone living across the road. As soon as i saw it i was hoping it was for sale as its really not that often something catches my eye like that.

Leanne
06-Jun-11, 19:10
I was quite taken by the Ferrari parked outside the castle of Mey on Saturday. Oh and when it started up - whhhhuuummmpppphhh!!! Drool!

Koi
06-Jun-11, 21:11
I was quite taken by the Ferrari parked outside the castle of Mey on Saturday. Oh and when it started up - whhhhuuummmpppphhh!!! Drool!

Oohh that would be ace to hear lol.

My partner recently test drove a landrover discovery. What a lovely machine. Would love to drive one. Washing could be a pain and a very very wet buisness as i'm not that tall lol. But you can't argue with the beuaty of having a off roader. My partner didn't test drive it through a field but i would have done lol. Bring it back to the dealership filthy ha ha lol.

Off road really does it for me. Even for pushchairs its got to be a off roader lol. A wee stroller just isn't for me when i want something that will go through stones, sand, snow and everything else like its nothing lol. I hate being limited lol.

I've never been that into cars but i have to admit that i am now.

But ah the vectra is defintly a firm faviourite. We had a vectra sri a while back and traded her in. Lovely car to drive. Just had to touch the acclerator and she went! I miss it.

I don't like many cars on the road as for me its how the car looks as well as what power and extras it's got. You'll certainly never see me driving a small car lol.