PDA

View Full Version : An evening of Clairvoyance - TONIGHT

lindsaymcc
05-Jun-11, 12:06
An Evening of Clairvoyance
Sunday 5 June 2011

June 2011 In Full

Starts: 19:45

After a successful visit to Orkney these 2 mediums have been asked back by popular demand to the Island and doing shows in Thurso and Dingwall......

AN EVENING OF CLAIRVOYANCE

With Two of the UK's Popular Mediums

CHRIS BARRY & JOHN BALLANTINE

Appearing at the PARK HOTEL, Thurso

Sunday 5th June 2011

Tickets £10 available from Park Hotel

Private readings from 6pm - show starts at 7.45pm

For more information call 07876051219/07759559912

lindsaymcc
05-Jun-11, 12:09
Just posting this info, as there tends to be a lot of people looking for this sort of thing in this area. I went down to the Park Hotel this morning and got my ticket, and met the 2 guys - they were sat in the bar supping a pint! Cant wait for tonight, should be good!

Mr P Cannop
05-Jun-11, 12:57
the ad is missleading as they charge an extra £30 for the private readings

lindsaymcc
05-Jun-11, 13:15
I did ask about the private readings, and yes, they are £30. The ad does seem to make out they are £10 too, but sadly not!

Mr P Cannop
05-Jun-11, 13:24
they should of put it in their ad

chordie
07-Jun-11, 11:09
the ad is missleading as they charge an extra £30 for the private readings

We should have seen that coming.

chamb
07-Jun-11, 11:25
Its was a good evening, only down side was everyone being squashed in, it was ment to be tickets, but lots there without, i think people should of been given priority when they had made the effort to get one, rant over!!! Lol

The 2 guys were good, i think 2nd one maybe better of the 2. But the first guy went in to auras and angels etc, where as the 2nd had a spirit working with him to communicate with people.

It was good and would go to them again.

Kodiak
07-Jun-11, 13:06
Mrs Kodiak was not too impressed with either of the two gentlemen. She said it was just the same old Rhetoric with lots of Generalisations.

Corrie 3
07-Jun-11, 14:43
Did anyone get the winning lottery numbers for Wednesday and Saturday ??

C3.....:roll:;)

lindsaymcc
07-Jun-11, 17:42
I had a private reading, and it was the second guy on the evening session I had - he was so spot on with what he was saying, I let nothing out, but he had my Grandad there, and even focussed on my husbands problems he has now, and how things will improve.

My husband went to the evening session, and his grandpa came through - how could anyone have known about him polishing his glass eye?! It was amazing, but weird at the same time!

Koi
07-Jun-11, 21:21
I had a private reading, and it was the second guy on the evening session I had - he was so spot on with what he was saying, I let nothing out, but he had my Grandad there, and even focussed on my husbands problems he has now, and how things will improve.

My husband went to the evening session, and his grandpa came through - how could anyone have known about him polishing his glass eye?! It was amazing, but weird at the same time!

That was really funny when he came out with that lol.