PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a meeting place in Inverness.

Hoida
04-Jun-11, 10:39
Hoping to meet family in inverness early next month to be introduced to the latest family addition. It is too far for them to travel to Caithness and we can only go as far as Inverness due to business commitments. We are looking for a suitable place to meet for lunch ,coffee etc where we are not going to be pressured in to eating quickly and leaving. A strange request I know but any suggestions gratefully received.:lol::lol:

alanatkie
04-Jun-11, 15:19
I would suggest the food court in Eastgate.

JSutherland
04-Jun-11, 16:13
Try the hotel at the train station, you can sit there the whole day! Thats where I meet my mum with the children when she comes up to visit

Bobinovich
04-Jun-11, 19:11
Can recommend Harry Ramsden's at the Inshes Retail Park - nice food and shouldn't be too busy at lunchtimes, plus there are some toys for young kids to play with. Alternatively if you want somewhere where there's more for young kids to do then Play Zone nearby (opposite Matalan) is great as there is plenty to keep them occupied, however I believe it's usually pretty busy.

Hoida
06-Jun-11, 10:00
Thanks for suggestions, I think we will try the hotel at the station I had forgotten about it.

poppett
06-Jun-11, 10:03
The snow goose has a nice relaxed family atmosphere and have never been put under pressure to eat up and leave.

If you check out their webside and phone with number of folk meeting up they will set up the conservatory or one of the smaller areas for you to meet in.