PDA

View Full Version : Things Kids Ask

bekisman
03-Jun-11, 18:39
Chatting with one of my young grandkids (4) who had an apple in his hand and was studying it, and says "Granddad, is this apple dead'? - what goes through kids heads these days?

NickInTheNorth
03-Jun-11, 18:43
Sounds like a really good question to me. What was your answer?

bekisman
03-Jun-11, 18:47
Sounds like a really good question to me. What was your answer?
"ask your mother"..

rich62_uk
03-Jun-11, 18:49
I giggled at that ... lol.

Bazeye
03-Jun-11, 21:12
Dad! Where's the Alps?

John Little
03-Jun-11, 21:26
Are we nearly there yet?

starfish
03-Jun-11, 21:33
grandson found a bone the dogs had in the garden , he said it was a dinosaur bone the asked when you w ere little did the dinosaur live in your garden

oldmarine
03-Jun-11, 21:45
"ask your mother"..

Hello Grandpa Bekisman from Great grandpa old marine. I liked your answer "ask your mother." That's how I answer a lot of questions these days from my great grandchildren.

bekisman
03-Jun-11, 21:48
Hello Grandpa Bekisman from Great grandpa old marine. I liked your answer "ask your mother." That's how I answer a lot of questions these days from my great grandchildren.

I'll be with you soon oldmarine; two of my 10 grandchildren are 20 years old, with serious girlfriends, so won't be long before "great grandad, why...."

oldmarine
03-Jun-11, 21:57
I'll be with you soon oldmarine; two of my 10 grandchildren are 20 years old, with serious girlfriends, so won't be long before "great grandad, why...."

Yep, you're breathing down the back of my neck. LOL!!!

George Brims
03-Jun-11, 23:38
Thanks for making me feel a wee bit less ancient, guys!

Kenn
03-Jun-11, 23:40
Brings to mind the old song, "Daddy please tell me why?"
Had a right giggle when visiting the family a few weeks ago and I was telling grandson some of the dialect words. Quick as a flash he came back with, "Oh so they speak a different language where you live?"

oldmarine
03-Jun-11, 23:56
Thanks for making me feel a wee bit less ancient, guys!

George: I'll try to wait for you to catch up, but not too long. lol!!!