PDA

View Full Version : Warm One

Kevin Milkins
03-Jun-11, 07:51
I think the forcast is correct, it's going to be warm.:Razz

I walk Reiss beach every day and at six this morning was the first time in five years that I felt as if I could strip off and have a swim.:eek:

Enjoy it while we can.

lindsaymcc
03-Jun-11, 08:26
I found it very warm overnight - not a good sleep, and that was with my fan going all night!

Kids have their sports day at school today, so looking forward to soaking up the sun while we are there!

Dadie
03-Jun-11, 10:38
Slathered the kids in suncream.
And Im going to lie on the trampoline for a while....
Or clear up the garden...

neepnipper
03-Jun-11, 15:23
Isn't it glorious, love the hot weather, hope it lasts!

Kodiak
03-Jun-11, 15:27
It is a lovely afternoon and according to my car the Temp. is 22c. I think this is the warmest day so far this year. At least it feels that way to me. Pity I have to wait in the house for a delivery so I cant get out in my car. :~(

oldmarine
03-Jun-11, 15:27
Isn't it glorious, love the hot weather, hope it lasts!

I'm with you on this one. I love the heat. I was spoiled by being in the South Pacific for 35 months during WW2. Havn't been able to take cold weather since then.

cherokee
03-Jun-11, 18:55
Absolutely glorious day today !!:cool::cool:

I sat out in our back garden for 3 hours.....slathered in sun-screen, of course !!

Och, oldmarine, I'm sure you're getting quite a bit of hot weather in Arizona ? LOL !! :lol:

Phill
03-Jun-11, 20:19
........ I felt as if I could strip off and have a swim.

I'm getting worried about you, first it was the vest now stripping off altogether!! :eek::eek:

_Ju_
03-Jun-11, 20:26
I'm with you on this one. I love the heat. I was spoiled by being in the South Pacific for 35 months during WW2. Havn't been able to take cold weather since then.
I've been in Caithness for nine years now and can't stand the summer temperatures of Portugal anymore.:)

Bazeye
03-Jun-11, 21:10
Finished work, got home at half five. Since then a mixture of sunlounger, pear cider, music, the cats and a smoke. Aint life sweet.

Kells
04-Jun-11, 01:40
I'm getting worried about you, first it was the vest now stripping off altogether!! :eek::eek:

I did warn him about the dark side and what could happen next....:lol:

linnie612
04-Jun-11, 02:39
It is a lovely afternoon and according to my car the Temp. is 22c. I think this is the warmest day so far this year. At least it feels that way to me. Pity I have to wait in the house for a delivery so I cant get out in my car. :~(

In the car! Why the car! Sit outside (in the shade) of course...:cool:

Kevin Milkins
04-Jun-11, 04:08
I did warn him about the dark side and what could happen next....

It's just the back of four and I decided to do a streak up the street and back, I'm also getting worried about what could happen next.

All this hot weather is getting to me.:eek::lol:

I'm getting worried about you, first it was the vest now stripping off altogether!! :eek:

Kells
04-Jun-11, 13:42
It's just the back of four and I decided to do a streak up the street and back, I'm also getting worried about what could happen next.

All this hot weather is getting to me.

Bet the neighbours are more worried than you though;):lol::lol: