PDA

View Full Version : Alice in Blunderland's Day

canuck
17-Sep-06, 01:54
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU Alice in Blunderland.

Best Wishes for a happy, happy day!

Alice in Blunderland
17-Sep-06, 08:38
Thankyou for the best wishes Canuck hope to see you in the org pub later where I think I will celebrate with a round of free ddrinks.:cool:

Elenna
17-Sep-06, 13:03
Happy Birthday, Alice in Blunderland!

I hope your day is completely enjoyable and delightful in every way. :)

girnigoe
17-Sep-06, 16:06
Happy Birthday Alice. Hope its a good one!!

Big Jean
17-Sep-06, 19:38
Happy birthday Alice . Enjoy your day .

cuddlepop
17-Sep-06, 19:45
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Alice.
Happy Birthday to you.
You deserve to have a good one,Party party party(must get loads of practice in for next year):lol: See you in the org pub later there's a tab behind the bar.Think Admin are picking up the bill LOl.

Alice in Blunderland
17-Sep-06, 20:40
Lets charge the tab to NHS Highland after all Im gonna have to try and work for them tomorrow.Party in my house next year as its gonna be a special birthday Oh No the big Four O.:lol: Have to get a few tips from Weeboyagee on how to celebrate.:cool:

weeboyagee
18-Sep-06, 17:12
Happy Birthday from WBG :cool: !!!

Free drinks in the org pub - what a wonderful idea! Better still will have one with canuck in your honour in less than a week's time - Fox and Fiddle in downtown Toronto - I'm the one that'll be wearing the Molson Canadian Ice T-shirt!

WBG :cool:

Alice in Blunderland
18-Sep-06, 19:52
Goodness weeboyagee where have you been long time no hear.Enjoy Canada by the time your back Ill have settled into your batchelor pad with my lovely kids so you had better pack away your breakables.:lol:

canuck
18-Sep-06, 22:45
Happy Birthday from WBG :cool: !!!

Free drinks in the org pub - what a wonderful idea! Better still will have one with canuck in your honour in less than a week's time - Fox and Fiddle in downtown Toronto - I'm the one that'll be wearing the Molson Canadian Ice T-shirt!

WBG :cool:

And we will get rich to pick up the tab!!!

Whitewater
18-Sep-06, 22:57
Happy birthday Alice, hope you have many more.