PDA

View Full Version : Puppies have arrived

Ambassador G'Kar
31-May-11, 22:06
Such an excited household as our puppies have arrived safe and sound. We have got 8 lovely lab puppies black and yellow:) Will get photos on here once I have worked out how to do it. They are all in great health and mum is doing well tooo.

back of beyond
31-May-11, 22:31
congrats...........get the newspapers out,
**note of interest as looking for a lab puppy,would be grateful if you could keep me in mind..................looking forward to photo's!! :)

Allsorts
01-Jun-11, 09:49

Will add some more later once I have got them off the camera

h.miller1@sky.com
01-Jun-11, 13:44
how much are you selling them for they are so cute.

crustyroll
01-Jun-11, 19:54
Ah thats brilliant news, nothing more stressful than worrying about your girl and newborn puppies. My bitch is in the first stages of whelping her litter and it's been a long wait, hopefully we'll have black puppies during the night!

Allsorts
01-Jun-11, 20:46
Good luck Crustyroll and hope all goes well tonight

oakley2007
03-Jun-11, 13:07
as owner of the stud dog i am glad to say i seen them the other day.they are all cracking little pups with a great shine to their coats . i am sure they will all go to great homes.

crustyroll
04-Jun-11, 12:38
Thanks but unfortunately things didnt go well. The first puppy was wedged and no matter how hard she pushed he wasn't moving. She had to have a section and had 9 black puppies. However, 5 passed away later at home, they had swallowed a lot of fluid as I think the water bags had burst with her pushing so hard. They were all perfect and a really good size. The remaining 4 pups are doing really well and luckily my girl is recovering well from the operation. Having talked to many experienced breeders, if you have several litters without problems then you are very lucky and obviously the more litters you have the more the statistics dicate that something will go wrong.

Sometimes it makes you wonder if it's really all worth it. You put your bitch through all the health tests and try your best to make sure everything is as perfect as it can be for optimal health and it still goes wrong.

starbuck123
17-Jun-11, 12:16
Hey im wondering if pups for sale? How much, and have you got the parents hip score?

Allsorts
17-Jun-11, 12:43
HI,

Yes both parents were hip scored prior and have excellent results, pups are for sale and we have 3 black female puppies left ;') We are selling them for £350 but deposit is required to secure.

Ambassador G'Kar
18-Jun-11, 20:40
Here is a photo of a couple of the girls.......

Robinwood
24-Aug-11, 07:33
http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?149538-Staffies

C (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?149538-Staffies)heck this tread guys ! hope to see some kind of change in breeders after looking at this thread !

mirandarainbow
25-Aug-11, 01:14
I was really sorry to hear of your loss! Must have been dreadful.. Your little black females are just gorgeous! Hope they found lovely homes fine (: