PDA

View Full Version : Risk

Kevin Milkins
31-May-11, 08:22
I know it's taking a risk, however, I've decided to live on the dark side and not wear a vest today. :eek:

silverlady
31-May-11, 08:33
Oooh, ne'er cast a clout til May is out - (never remove your vest/long johns until first of June!!)On your own head be it!

pmcd
31-May-11, 08:49
Cloutlessness is next to Godlessness!

golach
31-May-11, 08:54
Well at least Kevin is honest, when the weather changes, we will know who to blame.[lol]

Phill
31-May-11, 09:03
Frankly I think this is disgusting!!

Mods, I think this member needs be banned!

I am outraged!!!

Corrie 3
31-May-11, 09:05
I applaud you Kevin...you're a braver Man than me.
I am still wearing my winter coat, heating is still on and I still have my lekky blanket on all night!!!
Hopefully August will be warm enough for me to come out of hibernation!!

C3....:roll:;);)

Torvaig
31-May-11, 09:25
Ohhh Kevin, we'rrrre all doooooomed; taking your vest off could be the end of you!

Alice in Blunderland
31-May-11, 09:25
I think we need pictures as proof please Kevin :D

Torvaig
31-May-11, 09:26
No, nooo..... not the pictures!

Alice in Blunderland
31-May-11, 09:27
I have an image in mnd

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiAwP6-jWh6vhJ23P1wVVI5fmhVdbAs5NeJz4YNHSCyOW7cUxL
[lol]

Alice in Blunderland
31-May-11, 09:30
But alas I may be disappointed

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmWmU4-HfiYh-aZO_4LxKHvQq5JKuVTiR71xLc_VLC_UZezW7wpA

Come on Kev get the piccies uploaded.

Kevin Milkins
31-May-11, 09:30
I think we need pictures as proof please Kevin :D

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/12_04/071rabcnesbitt_228x284.jpg

http://www.maxalding.co.uk/holland/small/holland%2080s-7-1982.jpg (http://www.maxalding.co.uk/holland/holland%2080s-7-1982.jpg)

Very liberating

veekay
31-May-11, 09:35
I found an old jar of goose grease in the back of the cupboard. PM me when you need it!

ducati
31-May-11, 18:10
I applaud you Kevin...you're a braver Man than me.
I am still wearing my winter coat, heating is still on and I still have my lekky blanket on all night!!!
Hopefully August will be warm enough for me to come out of hibernation!!

C3....

Bliddy hen! Your a one man global warming event!:eek:

Corrie 3
31-May-11, 19:02
Bliddy hen! Your a one man global warming event!:eek:
Yeah, so much for the warmest and driest spring on record.....not in Caithness it wasnt!!!
(must go, need to get my thermals on)!!!!.....;)

C3......:roll:

cherokee
31-May-11, 19:26
You should be really proud of yourself, Kevin, for such a huge undertaking and also such a massive risk !! :eek: :eek:

It's more than I would have done.......I'm like Corrie 3 on here; lekky blanket all the way......!! ;)

Kevin Milkins
31-May-11, 20:02
I am pleased to report that apart from having to put the heating on at work for about an hour, I have come to no harm from my dare devel ways.

changilass
31-May-11, 20:09
Thank you for your dare devel ways, we had lovely weather for most of the day here in Castletown.

Moira
31-May-11, 20:35
I am pleased to report that apart from having to put the heating on at work for about an hour, I have come to no harm from my dare devel ways.

Oh great! That's only because I didn't have time, while running along Bridge Street in the downpour of rain with my new haircut stuck to my face, to steal a wheelbarrow from outside the new ironmongers, put you in it and ditch you in Wick River. ;)

Thank you for your dare devel ways, we had lovely weather for most of the day here in Castletown.

Don't encourage him Changi unless you're prepared to pick Kevin up at Bowermadden with at least 3 vests stitched irreversibly to his boxers. And I don't mean Casper. I wouldn't dream of harming anyone's pet. :lol:

Kenn
31-May-11, 22:07
If you're on the dark side, where does that put me as I never wear a vest?

northener
31-May-11, 22:31

Page Three?

Kevin Milkins
31-May-11, 23:31
Oh great! That's only because I didn't have time, while running along Bridge Street in the downpour of rain with my new haircut stuck to my face,

Was that you, Moira? lol

I like hippies.lol

Bazeye
01-Jun-11, 12:22
Cloutlessness is next to Godlessness!

I'd take my dictionary back and demand a refund if I were you.

RecQuery
01-Jun-11, 16:23
I came here expecting a discussion about the classic game of world domination. Needlessly to say I'm disappointed.

Thread I am disappoint.

Alice in Blunderland
01-Jun-11, 16:48
Needlessly to say I'm disappointed.

As are most of the folk in Caithness........with this bliddy weather !!!

Corrie 3
01-Jun-11, 16:59
As are most of the folk in Caithness........with this bliddy weather !!!
The BBC have promised us 21 deg tomorrow and loads of sun...If this comes off I can see Kevin going out in just his shorts !!!

C3......:roll:;)

Kells
01-Jun-11, 17:05
The BBC have promised us 21 deg tomorrow and loads of sun...If this comes off I can see Kevin going out in just his shorts !!!

C3......

There again maybe Kevin will bring out his dark side again with a "moon" show during the day. !!!!!! :lol::roll::lol:

joxville
01-Jun-11, 21:25
I have an image in mnd

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiAwP6-jWh6vhJ23P1wVVI5fmhVdbAs5NeJz4YNHSCyOW7cUxL
[lol]

How did you get that pic of me?

Kevin Milkins
01-Jun-11, 23:30

C3......:roll:;)

No no no no no.

Although I have a large agricultural, rugby playing torso, my lads are always taking the micky out of me for having chicken legs, so shorts, no way.

I am hoping for some nice warm weather though.

Torvaig
01-Jun-11, 23:58
Awwww spoilsport.... and I was going to visit Wick tomorrow......;)

oldmarine
02-Jun-11, 01:48
Enjoying the high temps in Tucson, Arizona. Never have been able to handle the cold weather since returning from the Pacific during WW2.

neilsermk1
02-Jun-11, 12:45
Oooh, ne'er cast a clout til May is out - (never remove your vest/long johns until first of June!!)On your own head be it!
Silverlady i think the quotation is more correctly "Ne'er cast a cloot til the "Mey" be oot. The Mey being the Hawthorn blossom. Just one of the sayings from my old English teacher Granny Gunn at Thurso High School more years ago than I care to remember P-))

Corrie 3
02-Jun-11, 13:14
Well, what a scorcher today....I bet Kevin is laying in the back garden in the nude!!!!

As long as he isnt running round Thurso in the nude giving all the Ladies a thrill!!!!....:lol:

C3.....:roll:;)