PDA

View Full Version : Your old Zip up Hoodies (sweatshirts)

The Happy Humanist
30-May-11, 21:05
Hi Folks
I've posted this in items wanted and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do it twice, but no doubt someone will tell me if I'm not, just thought it might help spread the word.....
I am looking for donation of old hooded sweatshirts with a zip front. I am doing the Moonwalk in Edinburgh with my old friends from college. As one of us is living with a terminal diagnosis we are trying to put every penny we can to the charity but we would love team sweatshirts to cheer us up :D
If you or anyone you know has a school leaver who will no longer need their hoody, or if you have an old plain black or dark coloured hoody (even if it has a wee logo on the front) that you had thought of putting to the charity shop, if you would be willing to donate it, I'd be very grateful.
I'll decorate them with our team name for the night.
I'm happy to collect from anywhere if I can.
Thanks for reading
Kate
PS we are not being picky about the zips, apparently its the best thing to wear as you can close or open the front to maintain your body temperature if you are getting wobbly and we will tie them round our waist when doing the walk as we will be in our bras :eek::eek: