PDA

View Full Version : wick Caravan Park

Fran
27-Oct-04, 19:03
[mad] I think it is terrible that Wick Caravan Park has closed. Where will all the visitors go now. Still, with the closure of the glass factory and some shops, there is not much to see. [evil] The caravan park always looked busy to me and was in an ideal place I thought. It leaves Dunnet caravan park, a nice situation, but a bit out of the way for shops,pubs, restaurants etc. :~(

tides of pentland firth
27-Oct-04, 19:15
Just another example of what a bunch of bumbling babble of incompetent useless, AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! [mad] [mad] [mad]

We need a revoloution. Anyone read yon good book, I think it was by someone K. Marks, or something like that.

gravedigga
27-Oct-04, 20:52
Aye wait til next year, the council will be girning bout people pitching their tents in illegal places, tut. . . . . . . .

bacardibabe
27-Oct-04, 21:19
aye,totally agree the council will not be happy when people pitch where they shouldna.

gravedigga
27-Oct-04, 21:29
well we could always cash in on it and sell plots of our gardens i s'ppose, LOL :D

JAWS
28-Oct-04, 01:20
Pitching a Tent without Planning Permissions.
Wow, that deserves a jail sentence at least.
Hangings too good for such behaviour!

stekar
02-Nov-04, 00:26
Up in Caithness last week in the campervan.
Wick, Dunnet Bay and John O'groats sites were all shut :roll: Every lay-by has "no overnight parking".
It was school holiday's for our kids last week, but everything seems to have shut in Scotland.......couldn't find a campsite open north of Edinburgh :eek: