PDA

View Full Version : In-Laws - How do you feel about them ?

cherokee
26-May-11, 20:10
I've just been looking through a few different threads on here and I've noticed that sometimes "In-Laws" are mentioned - for whatever reason.

I'm curious as to know how many of you have a "good relationship" with your In-Laws, and if you do, or don't, what are your reasons ?...

( Me personally; I get on fantasticly with both my Mother and Father-In-Law! ) :D

seadog
26-May-11, 20:58
I got on great with my inlaws right from the start. Unfotunately my father in law died about a year ago but I have fond mempries of him

Corrie 3
26-May-11, 21:06
I dont have any to get on with, dont know if thats a good thing or not!!

C3.....:roll:;);)

golach
26-May-11, 21:17
Got on fantastic with my In laws

riggerboy
26-May-11, 21:34
all inlaws are fine deep down,, usually about 6 feet,

funny coz i got on great with mine

Alba.gu.brath
26-May-11, 21:40

Dadie
26-May-11, 23:04
Never had a mother in law or father in law as both were dead before I met my hubby...
Would like to have had the oppertunity to get to know them, but my mum.....must be the MIL from hell (only joking mum)

squidge
26-May-11, 23:58
I get on well with my in laws. They are lovely. My ex-husbands parents were also lovely people and I miss my ex mum in law still. She died getting on for 20 years ago now.

Sandra_B
27-May-11, 15:55
Haven't spoken to mine in years, since a lie my mother in law told almost ended my marriage. Fortunately there's an ocean between us.

essex boy
27-May-11, 22:09
My thread may have been one that you looked at blaming mother-in-law for the bad weather! Anyone that knows me will know that every time she visits, and I'm going back 8 years, it rains! Farmers that know me plan their farming activitise around her visits, she should have a job at the MET office. Other than that she's alright, really.

starfish
27-May-11, 22:37
yes essex boy she the rain dance queen my in law is great he lives over 600 miles away but would not swap him for the world

starfish
27-May-11, 22:40
i am like sqiudge my ex inlaw were also brillant were really good to me when i needed them and still asked about them althought they now have dementia bless her

oldmarine
28-May-11, 03:32
I had a wonderful relationship with my in-laws. I believe if you treat other people the way you want to be treated you can get along with most people.