PDA

View Full Version : The wait is over..................

DanaFlett
26-May-11, 13:54
After four weeks of waiting for my exam results,they are in.
I passed with Distinction from Birmingham Open College,so i'am well pleased with my Diploma in Psychotherapy/counselling,hardest thing i ever had to do but it has been well worth it,and i'am looking forward to being my own boss,Thanks to family and friends that sent flowers,and cards meant alot.

cherokee
26-May-11, 15:16
Huge congratulations to you DanaFlett !!

Bet there were a few times you felt like giving up and are now so glad you didn't....WELL DONE lass :cool::cool:

davem
26-May-11, 15:16
Congratulations Nice one -hard work doing that and keeping normal life ticking over too.

Corrie 3
26-May-11, 17:41
If you want to get some real life experience you can always start with me .....:roll:
Well done and congratulations!.....:D
C3.....;)

cherokee
26-May-11, 19:29
If you want to get some real life experience you can always start with me .....:roll:

C3.....;)

Nah Corrie 3; I think I'm much more in need of "treatment" than you are .......LOL !!! :lol:

DanaFlett
27-May-11, 19:12
Ahh sweet thanks for all your comments,i did feel like giving up a few times but stuck at,thankfully i'am where i want to be in life now,mind you there were a few ballistic bob moments with the test papers lol.

bluebell
28-May-11, 02:18
well done Dana all that hard work paid of...good luck for the future

oldmarine
28-May-11, 03:27
After four weeks of waiting for my exam results,they are in.
I passed with Distinction from Birmingham Open College,so i'am well pleased with my Diploma in Psychotherapy/counselling,hardest thing i ever had to do but it has been well worth it,and i'am looking forward to being my own boss,Thanks to family and friends that sent flowers,and cards meant alot.

Congratulations Dana... I knew the feeling after receiving my Electronics Engineering degree so many years ago. That extra study will pay off for you in the future.

DanaFlett
28-May-11, 19:19
Thanks again all.x