PDA

View Full Version : Bingo

Mr P Cannop
27-Oct-04, 17:56
does any one know if theres any bingo on around Caithness ??

Fran
27-Oct-04, 18:59
:lol: there is bingo nearly every night in Wick. I believe the Viewfirth is thursday and Saturday, and dont the British Legion have bingo, most clubs do. In Wick, the best night is Saunday night at Francis Street Club where one game pays out aver £150. they also have bingo on Thursday and Sunday. The Dounreay club, Back Bridge Street, and Seaforths Club also have bingo. So there you are - plenty of bingo in wick and Thurso. :lol:

wicker
27-Oct-04, 19:18
The BT Retail Charity are holding a prize bingo this friday night in the francis street, wick
starts @ 8pm
all for good causes

Mr P Cannop
27-Oct-04, 19:55
is there any other places in caithness ??

Fran
27-Oct-04, 23:00
bingo is held Thursday,Friday,Saturday and Sunday lunctimes and Thursday, Saturday andsunday evenings in Francis Street Club wick,. Seaforth club, Dounreay Club, and Back Bridge Street club also hold evening bingo. Viewfirth, British Legion and other placers in Thurso hold bingo :roll:

Doolally
28-Oct-04, 22:40
You could always play online Paul, see www.bingo-uk.co.uk. Good fun and doesn't cost a thing if you just play for free. The chat sections are good too, you can chat when playing.

Fran
29-Oct-04, 03:30
:D :D I can have one of the Wick club halls for bingo, tables provided, any Friday night.I would need to know how many would like a table as I have to pay for the hall.this is for Mandy and Anne who are doing a jungle trek next year for the Scottish Society Prevention of Cruelty to animals (hope I got this right) and they need to raise lots of money. Anyone want a table? [para]

dpw39
29-Oct-04, 16:42
eyes down look in, Bin-going MAD for sometime now.

Was there ever a bingo hall in Thurso/Wick at any time???

Ciao,

Dave the Rave :cool:
[/b]

Fran
30-Oct-04, 02:31
[lol] The old Wick cinema which then became Dominoes nightclub used to be a bingo hall many years ago :D

Doolally
30-Oct-04, 23:06
Fran,

Was that after the cinema closed? I don't remember it being a bingo hall.

Fran
31-Oct-04, 00:09
:) doolally....I think the old wick cinema was a bingo hall about 26 years ago,im not too sure, maybe someone can enlighten us :lol:

Doolally
03-Nov-04, 23:39
Does anyone know?

Doolally
10-Nov-04, 21:41
Ah the power of the internet..... Just got this email after someone read this post.

"You used to get bingo on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights. You got films on other nights. "

So that settles it then. ;)

Mr P Cannop
10-Nov-04, 21:46
there will be bingo every sunday in the RBL club rooms weekly from 8pm