PDA

View Full Version : Just Wanted To Say Hi

MM1985
27-Oct-04, 16:14
Hi, everyone!!! My name is Meagan and I'm from America. I am of Scottish heritage(I think at least half if not maybe a lil more), and, I decided to come on this website and get on the messageboard because I have a pen-pal, who I consider a very good friend, that lives in Wick and the website's very cool. Plus, I also wanted to get on to post things, meet new people, and, just get more in touch wi my heritage. Hope to get some replies soon. Have a good day all!!!! :D

William
27-Oct-04, 17:26
hello Megan, welcome :Razz hope you find every thing you are looking for :cool:

MM1985
28-Oct-04, 19:49
Thanks a lot, William for replying to my posting. Where do you live in Caithness? I live in Ohio in the U.S.A. My very good friend(pen-pal), he lives in Wick and his name is Steven. He's a great guy, canna wait to meet him soon. Do you talk to many people from America or is this your first time? Once again, thanks for the reply! Maybe I'll hear from you again. :cool:

kev
28-Oct-04, 20:07
hi there welcome 2 this sit hope ur having a nice time :D :)

William
28-Oct-04, 21:08
Thanks a lot, William for replying to my posting. Where do you live in Caithness? I live in Ohio in the U.S.A. My very good friend(pen-pal), he lives in Wick and his name is Steven. He's a great guy, canna wait to meet him soon. Do you talk to many people from America or is this your first time? Once again, thanks for the reply! Maybe I'll hear from you again. :cool:

That is ok :) no it aint the first time i know loads of people from america on yahoo speak to them quite often. I live in Castletown. Hope you enjoy your trip here ;)

ŠAmethyst
28-Oct-04, 21:31
Hello, Megan.

We've some Californians roaming about the boards an' all. Haven't seen them in a wee while, but I hope they make you feel at home ;)

Welcome to the boards.

golach
29-Oct-04, 00:00
Welcome Megan,
we have Californias, Canadians, Texicans, and Scotofiles in here your are welcome anytime, even English

Golach

squidge
29-Oct-04, 00:31
Even english and as an english i am pleased to say hi too

:D

JAWS
29-Oct-04, 01:53
That was a brave confession, squidge! :D

phoenix
29-Oct-04, 08:27
Hi Meagan. :)

MadPict
29-Oct-04, 09:01
Welcome Megan,
we have Californias, Canadians, Texicans, and Scotofiles in here your are welcome anytime, even English

Golach

...and even the odd mad Pict.... [lol]

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/MadPict/images/flaminmad.gifMadPict
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/MadPict/images/gruff_ext.gif

ŠAmethyst
29-Oct-04, 14:25
That was a brave confession, squidge! :D

She doesn't need to confess it if you could hear her voice.

*laughs* That accent!!! *laughs some more*

squidge
29-Oct-04, 23:25
*laughs* That accent!!! *laughs some more*

Would that be my dulcet lancashire tones Amethyst sweetie?

:Razz

ŠAmethyst
30-Oct-04, 14:27
well, remember that word I used to crease up in laughter at? If anyone else said it, it wouldn't be so cool. Gotta love that accent!