PDA

View Full Version : tugs tell us whats happening *Laughs*

brandy
23-May-11, 21:48
ok my beautiful weather witch! tell us what in the world is going on with these gales !! any idea what we are in for?

Dadie
23-May-11, 22:05
winter??
summer was last month!

brandy
23-May-11, 22:08
hush your mouth... i expect a beautiful summer this year! lots of GENTLE breezes and warm sun.. lazy days in the garden and walks on the beach and forest.. while im not in the shop that is!

pat
23-May-11, 22:23
Here in Lewis it was fine and calm in the afternoon then skies opened and the windy witch started blowing and blowing, now she is howling and trying to blow all the roofs off.
The ferry has made it to Stornoway, flights for tomorrow are cancelled due to the ash from Iceland, some due to the weather too.
Power off for about an hour, back on now but for how long with this little "breeze" - as someone says it is just like winter again.
Think it is meant to be over the worst by morning - hope it is as guests have to catch early ferry due to flights being cancelled, guest are not good sailors and it can be a very long 3 hour crossing if it is rough.
Hope not too much goes flying tonight and everyone is safe in the morning.
Just off to coorie down in my bed and hope everything is still there in the morning.

Tugmistress
23-May-11, 22:37
lol yeah it'll ease off a wee bit during the night but will still be breezy until about tea time tomorrow - i hope all escapee trampolines and wheelie bins are collected safely - pat the western isles are due worse than us as usual lol

Stefan
23-May-11, 22:54
I did say turn the wind down will ya, and what did ya do ??? you turned it up AND opened the heavens... and then you switched the power off as well... what can I say ? ;-)
I just hope the content of my two incubators survived or I will have to sue you for damages ;-)

Tilly Teckel
23-May-11, 23:37
Any idea what next weekend will be like? Got visitors coming up from Wales and hoped to show them what nice weather we have in Caithness but it looks like Wales here at the moment! Thanks Tuggs x

Tugmistress
24-May-11, 09:02
not a clue at the moment tilly, i'll look later today but i will only be about 80% on it

Tugmistress
24-May-11, 09:03
I did say turn the wind down will ya, and what did ya do ??? you turned it up AND opened the heavens... and then you switched the power off as well... what can I say ? ;-)
I just hope the content of my two incubators survived or I will have to sue you for damages ;-)

lol sorry stefan, the witches brew and wand backfired on me ;)