PDA

View Full Version : Rom-art Computer Services

chamb
23-May-11, 18:18
Just recieved my laptop back from Robin, after leaving it with him yesterday (Sunday).

It was running slow and freezing, couldnt connect to the internet everytime, was sending random mails to people.

NOW its great fast and like a new machine.

My husbands going to him next

Great service for a great price

Thanks Robin

Kenn
23-May-11, 23:08
When did Bob branch out and start doing services on slow running husbands?

golach
24-May-11, 11:30
Just recieved my laptop back from Robin, after leaving it with him yesterday (Sunday).

It was running slow and freezing, couldnt connect to the internet everytime, was sending random mails to people.

NOW its great fast and like a new machine.

My husbands going to him next

Great service for a great price

Thanks Robin

Robin is indeed great, it seems he can fix freezing, slow running husbands, who cannot get connected and when they do, they send ramdom e-mails. [lol] There is no end to Robins talents

poppett
24-May-11, 18:37
Robin is my hero too.

After being told by my ISP my laptop was too old for the newest router on the market Robin managed to get them both to like each other and I am running wireless again.

Delighted to second Chamb`s recommendation.

Dog-eared
24-May-11, 23:13
I agree. I've used Robin a few times and his service is excellent.

regalkings
25-May-11, 00:23
got a phone number for him please

chamb
25-May-11, 22:49
Robin is indeed great, it seems he can fix freezing, slow running husbands, who cannot get connected and when they do, they send ramdom e-mails. [lol] There is no end to Robins talents

I wish this was the case, but unfortunately its m my husbands laptop going to Robin next not the him!!!!!!