PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

linedancer1
21-May-11, 15:35
Thank you so much to the nice person who 'dinged' my rear car door at Wick riverside last thursday night and didn't say they did it. It's heartwarming to know that there are still a few of you out there NOT!!!!!!!!!!! Car is husbands pride and joy, why didn't you 'ding' it when he had it, no.no, that would be much too simple, leave it for when the wife has it why don't you!!!!!! RANT OVER

Kodiak
21-May-11, 16:23
That is why cars have insurance. Simples :D

Stack Rock
21-May-11, 18:00
That is why cars have insurance. Simples :D

Don't you realsie that all car insurances' have an excess of hundreds of pounds on a policy. Also claiming for some-one else's accident will affect your no claims upon renewal.

Not quite simple is it !!!!!!!!!

linedancer1
21-May-11, 18:44
Why should I lose my no claims bonus for someone else's stupidity. Not so 'simples'!!!!

cherokee
21-May-11, 19:33
Why should I lose my no claims bonus for someone else's stupidity. Not so 'simples'!!!!

I, personally, quite agree with you linedancer1 - it's ridiculous that the innocent "victim" is more often than not (not every time - I agree !!) the one who has to "pay out" for someone else's stupidity !!

john w
22-May-11, 17:18
just because you have insurance on your car does not mean some has the right to run into it! as Kodiak seems to imply.

starfish
22-May-11, 18:20
i once witness someone back into a car they got out had a look at the damage , then took pen and paper out wrote a note and placed it under the damaged cars window wiper. I thought it nice to see someone taking responsiblty for the damage they caus
e. so i did not note there number . when the drive of the damage car come back and read the note it read have a nice day i just have

sids
22-May-11, 19:37
i once witness someone back into a car they got out had a look at the damage , then took pen and paper out wrote a note and placed it under the damaged cars window wiper. I thought it nice to see someone taking responsiblty for the damage they caus
e. so i did not note there number . when the drive of the damage car come back and read the note it read have a nice day i just have

Were you hiding round a corner, watching them?

Or are you making it up?