PDA

View Full Version : keep fit class

dancing ducky
13-Sep-06, 23:16
There is a excellent keep-fit dance class stared in Thurso on a wed night. Lorraine Sutherland teaches it in skinnands at 6.30pm-7.30pm. Go along its a fun way to keep fit with good music to boogie to!:)

beetlecrusher
15-Sep-06, 13:11
Wish someone would start something in Castletown.

Hibeechick
23-Sep-06, 12:23
Hi there, im a personal trainer who lives in Watten, i currently take a keep fit class in Halkirk on Friday evenings. I would consider starting up classes else where if it is worth my time for example there are enough numbers! i would look for at least 10 people to be regular and a good place to hire out with plenty space.
Tanya

loo-b-loo
24-Sep-06, 09:32
Hi there, im a personal trainer who lives in Watten, i currently take a keep fit class in Halkirk on Friday evenings. I would consider starting up classes else where if it is worth my time for example there are enough numbers! i would look for at least 10 people to be regular and a good place to hire out with plenty space.
Tanya

I would defo be up for a class in Wick - I am sure others would be too. What type of classes do you teach?

beetlecrusher
24-Sep-06, 15:09
Hello Hibeechick - there must be at least 10 people in castletown and surrounds to make up a class. Perhaps you could use the school if they allow or there is a youth club building.

TanyaHorne
27-Sep-06, 14:08
Hi this is Tanya again got my own name now! at last. Could any1 get me numbers of who i would need to contact for the youth club in castletown. what nights are good as well so i can try my best to please
Tanya

Piglet
27-Sep-06, 14:55
Hi Tanya
I have pm you the number.

loo-b-loo
27-Sep-06, 17:46
Hi this is Tanya again got my own name now! at last. Could any1 get me numbers of who i would need to contact for the youth club in castletown. what nights are good as well so i can try my best to please
Tanya

I have just PM'd you!!:Razz

TanyaHorne
28-Sep-06, 15:54
Thanks all for your messages, i will be in contact with elizabeth and see what i can do. It will be more than likely a tuesday or thursday. just to let you know what my classes consist of, they are fun and quite laid back. I play up beat music that i put simple regimes to. They are all about burning calories toning up specific areas, example bums thighs an tums you know what i mean lol! you can push as hard or as little as you like as long as you are having fun. I am a trained pt (dip. pt (Inst.pt) ) and dancing teacher so a little of everything goes on. i charge £20 for 6 weeks!
watch this space for final details
Tanya

TanyaHorne
28-Sep-06, 15:56
Just another quick note. I have my other keep fit class in Halkirk friday 7-8 starting 2moro nite 29th. feel free to come and join in.
Tanya

beetlecrusher
29-Sep-06, 11:00
Well here's one who will come to your Castletown class.

TanyaHorne
29-Sep-06, 13:16
Hi there, have phoned about the youth club there is construction or something going on right now. Just thought i would phone around and see where else i available. i got the number for the drill hall from .org but its the wrong number any1 know who i should contact about it!
Tanya

Piglet
29-Sep-06, 15:44
Have pm you the number Tanya

Bakerbhoy
05-Oct-06, 12:53
If you can't get a venue in Castletown, there is Britannia Hall in Dunnet, they used to do keep fit there.

TanyaHorne
05-Oct-06, 13:34
Thanks Bakerbhoy, any1 up for it in dunnet? is the little hall in the drill hall in castletown big enough for keep fit?? i have never seen it so don't know.
Tanya

angela5
05-Oct-06, 15:04
Thanks Bakerbhoy, any1 up for it in dunnet? is the little hall in the drill hall in castletown big enough for keep fit?? i have never seen it so don't know.
Tanya

Yes, i'd say it is. It's bigger than the one in Halkirk.

beetlecrusher
06-Oct-06, 11:07
What about Bower Community Hall? Not sure who you would contact though.

TanyaHorne
06-Oct-06, 12:17
Hi everyone, we have success!!! Keep fit starts Tuesday Night 10th Oct 7-8 and will be the same for 6 weeks which i think takes it up to the 12th december. Just in time for xmas. £20 for the 6 week block, wear comfortable clothing trainers and take an exercise mat or towel for floor work.
See you all there
Tanya

Hibeechick
06-Oct-06, 12:49
Hi everyone, we have success!!! Keep fit starts Tuesday Night 10th Oct 7-8 and will be the same for 6 weeks which i think takes it up to the 12th december. Just in time for xmas. £20 for the 6 week block, wear comfortable clothing trainers and take an exercise mat or towel for floor work.
See you all there
Tanya

See them all where? xx

Hibeechick
06-Oct-06, 22:27
Just to let you all know that the classes are being held in Castletown.

TanyaHorne
07-Oct-06, 12:36
Sorry i never said, they are in the drill hall in castletown
Tanya

beetlecrusher
09-Oct-06, 11:21
Where in Castletown?

TanyaHorne
09-Oct-06, 13:11
The village hall, where the badminton and that is as well! im not exactly sure which street etc or that it is in!

Piglet
10-Oct-06, 11:27
The drill hall in Castletown Is between the car park across from the spar & the kids swing park.

TanyaHorne
10-Oct-06, 20:55
Hi just a quick note to ask where everyone was tonight? i went the whole way through to castletown and booked the hall for 6 weeks and only one person turned up. Not worth my time at all and im also out of pocket. Can you please reply to this and let me know if any1 will be coming next tuesday 7-8!!
Thanks
Tanya

lagertops
10-Oct-06, 21:03
Everyone must have been piling the pounds on, visiting the org Tanya!

beetlecrusher
12-Oct-06, 15:04
I hope to be there Tanya. Couldn't make it this week as I gave blood that day and felt a bit under the weather.

TanyaHorne
12-Oct-06, 16:03
Hi beetle crusher, thats ok thanks for replying. maybe you could spread the word thanks ! x

beetlecrusher
14-Oct-06, 16:29
Have you advertised anywhere else? The library in Thurso is a good place to put a poster or in the supermarkets.

TanyaHorne
18-Oct-06, 11:50
Just a not to say there will no longer be keep fit on tuesday's in castletown. I arrived again last night to the same circumstance no-one turned up.
Tanya

elamanya
18-Oct-06, 12:07
welcome to the caithness syndrome tanya, people moan theres nothing to do , then when some one trys something they dont support it ... good luck