PDA

View Full Version : S.Sinclair Electrical

s.sinclairelectrical
19-May-11, 18:42
Hi all, just started up self-employed and thought I'd put my name up here before I started local advertising etc. I am a time served electrician after serving my apprenticeship with a local contractor and have after a bit of thought decided to go it alone.

I carry out all work from new electrical installations to re-wires, inspection & testing, maintenance and in the not to distant future PAT testing at an affordable price and I am willing to travel, no problem at all.

If anybody would be interested in having some work done or even would like to receive a free quote for work that you are thinking of having carried out don't hesitate to get in touch.

You can get in touch either by phoning me personally on 07934502963 or e-mailing me at sselectrical@btinternet.com

Shaun

cherokee
19-May-11, 20:32
Hi Shaun

Just want to wish you all the very best in your new venture. I really hope that everything works out for you.

I'll definetley be keeping a note of your phone number should we require an electrician.

s.sinclairelectrical
19-May-11, 23:16
Hi Shaun

Just want to wish you all the very best in your new venture. I really hope that everything works out for you.

I'll definetley be keeping a note of your phone number should we require an electrician.

Thanks. :)

s.sinclairelectrical
18-Sep-11, 22:56
Just to let people know I seem to be having a bit of a problem with my phone signal wise so if you need to contact me just e-mail me. Cheers.

s.sinclairelectrical
19-Apr-12, 23:09
Sorry for those who have tried contacting me by PM on here, hadn't checked it in a while. If you need to contact me for any reason whether it's for work or just a quote better to just call on 07701006466 or e-mail sselectrical@btinternet.com. Thanks.