PDA

View Full Version : Calling Tugmistress

Lavenderblue2
18-May-11, 12:24
Hi Tugmistress, is there any chance you could give a forecast for Monday 23rd May. We especially need the wind speed and possibility of rain. Many thanks LB2 :)

Tugmistress
18-May-11, 16:02
Will sort you out this evening with a forecast :) charts start coming out at 4.30pm but i have to be at the garage for about 5pm, should be home for 7 so watch out for a reply then :) ...... where exactly in the county are you needing it for?

Lavenderblue2
18-May-11, 16:16
The forecast is needed for Scrabster ! Many thanks Tugmistress.

fee
18-May-11, 16:38
do u know what the weather will be like on saturday at scrabster

thanks

fee

Tugmistress
18-May-11, 20:42
Hi Fee,
saturday is looking like a breezy SSW and damp day, probably heavier in the afternoon, with a slight lull in the breeze around lunch time, max gust about 30mph so if right at the harbour it may be a little sheltered. temp in the region of 10c maximum so with wind chill it will feel about 5 or 6c. it could be that nasty drizzle on a constant basis but i would go with light showers getting heavier as the afternoon changes to evening.
Hi LB,
monday, not too much different from saturday to be honest, maybe a degree or so warmer on maximum temp, wind same direction, from the SSW so wind chill down to about the same, wet stuff around again too, and i would guess the heaviest period being between 10am and 4pm, but later on in the evening the wind does get up quite a bit, gusting around 45 to 50 mph by about midnight but the rain should have cleared by then.

hope that helps - sorry i can't say it'll be glorious

Lavenderblue2
18-May-11, 22:23
Thank you Tugmistress...at least we have a good idea of what it'll be like.