PDA

View Full Version : Free Tomato Plants

pads1
16-May-11, 16:25
I have some potted up tomato plants that need a new home, I have all I need, drop me a PM if interested. If you have any plants to swap that would be great, otherwise don't worry.

I am in the Hill of Forss Area, Janetstown.

You can also txt me on 07501919591

argyle kid
21-May-11, 10:58
I also have really good tomato plants for good home Wick area.They were potted on for some one who now no longer requires any.The plant are in 3in pots not supplied and are about foot high with first truss well developed.
Two are f1 hybrids the rest (25) alicanti commoner garden variety.This is something for nothing and should appeal to Wickers.PM me for arrangements.

Regards AK.

argyle kid
24-May-11, 20:03
I cannot speak for pads 1 but my tomatos have now gone to the big compost heap in the sky.
Regards
AK

S&LHEN
24-May-11, 20:25
i would like to buy some please if you still have some dont really have any plants to swap though but like tomato plants every year and will buy thank you x

pads1
25-May-11, 11:06
Hiya - I still have free tomato plants drop me a txt on 07501919591 if you still want them.(as I am not on here every day) If I hear nothing by the weekend I am going to make room for them in my polytunnel ;-)

Thanks