PDA

View Full Version : Smile it's the weekend

themoth
23-Oct-04, 10:51
Thoughts for today.

Why is a 4x4 not called a sixteen?
If it wasn't for ventian blinds would it be curtains for us all?

Doctor, Doctor - "I feel like a bar of soap
Oh well That's Lifeboy!

phoenix
23-Oct-04, 11:49
Nice one to start of Saturday morning. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wizzbang
23-Oct-04, 17:56
Man: Doc theres something wrong with my ears.

Doc: What are the symptoms.

Man: A yellow cartoon family..

:eek:

brokencross
23-Oct-04, 18:50
Thanks for cheering my weekend up!!

Berti Vogts eventually realised Scotland weren't playing at all well so he phoned Alex Ferguson at Manchester United to see if he had any ideas to improve things. Alex explained that he got his players to dribble around traffic cones and this improved their ball control and skills, he suggested Berti gave that a try. A couple of weeks later Alex rang Berti to see how things were going with the new system. When Berti answered he sounded really cheesed off.
"Didn't my suggestion work?" asked Alex.
"Zee flaming cones beat us 3 - 0" fumed Berti

phoenix
24-Oct-04, 12:51
I dont get that Wizzbang, am I thick or what, can someone explain? :confused

Gizmo
24-Oct-04, 13:38
It's just another dig at how usless the Scottish football team are...apparantly, i know nothing about football but i am led to believe that our countrys team are utter rubbish

phoenix
24-Oct-04, 14:38
Gizmo are you hungover or what? I was on about the post before the footy one. :eyes

Gizmo
24-Oct-04, 14:41
And anyway....Bah Humbug, whats there to smile about, Sunday is the 2nd worst day of the week, as being Sunday means that tomorrow is Monday....and just like 'Garfield'.....I HATE MONDAYS :roll:

Wizzbang
24-Oct-04, 16:21
Hi
Its a poor joke I know..

Something wrong with his ears ie he is hard of hearing!

Doc asks what are the symptoms. I.e what is wrong with the said chaps ears.

Ok so far?

Anyway if you have ever watched the cartoon on TV and on Video about the Simpsons..
They happen to be coloured yellow.

Chap with poor ears mis hears doc and think he says the simpsons instead of what a doctor is expected to say ...the symptoms..

after that your on your own

Take care ..

phoenix
24-Oct-04, 16:28
Cheers Wizzbang now I get it [lol] As Gizmo said its Sunday Ill use that as my excuse too :confused