PDA

View Full Version : Pampering!

kmackay
13-May-11, 20:47
Heya,

I was looking for somewhere that would do a sort of pamper party or something for me and some friends/family the afternoon before my hen night and wondered if anyone had idea's or recommendations? I tried the one in Halkirk (Karen Miller is it?) atleast twice but no one has got back to me yet! :( If you have any suggestions could you also let me know rough numbers or prices if you happen to know them?

Thanks in advance!

Alba.gu.brath
13-May-11, 20:51
that place in castle town is really nice but I dont know if they do partys! or the one on Trail street at the corner as you go down to tesco! I got gell nails done there for my wedding and they were really good!! Think it was £15 but canna mind lol..... let me know if you find somewhere!!!

gingernut
13-May-11, 21:11
Heya,

I was looking for somewhere that would do a sort of pamper party or something for me and some friends/family the afternoon before my hen night and wondered if anyone had idea's or recommendations? I tried the one in Halkirk (Karen Miller is it?) atleast twice but no one has got back to me yet! :( If you have any suggestions could you also let me know rough numbers or prices if you happen to know them?

Thanks in advance!

I've heard on the grapevine that this place http://www.seabreezebeauty.co.uk/ is very good

Dadie
14-May-11, 00:02
Have you tried Katrina Sutherland ?
sort of lybster way...
She did my Wedding make up after the person I booked didnt turn up for the trial...so very reliable, and, if im right if there is a few of you, you get the place to yersels so its nice and relaxing!

dirdyweeker
14-May-11, 01:07
defo go with the link that 'gingernut' gave you. A fantastic place.

kmackay
14-May-11, 11:45
Thanks for the comments! Will have a look at that one in Lybster. :D My mum told me about the one in Castletown as well so will nip out later on today and see them as well. Thanks! x

patchy
14-May-11, 21:30
Reply sent from Karen Miller Hair & Beauty, Halkirk.

Thanks.

kmackay
15-May-11, 08:53
Thanks patchy!

buster
15-May-11, 13:11
Katrina Sutherland in Lybster welcomes individual parties, its a lovely place.