PDA

View Full Version : Well Done To chap/ignis

cesare
13-May-11, 18:43
from caithness...heat and power ltd

first off they get us all delighted about the "new heating" they take out our fires...gas..closed in fires ect replace them with radiators and a 15 yr old prototype they put up a ugly looking building over looking pultney just to make it stand out...we think everything is perfect 8 quid a week YAY... great ...then they tell us ignis is takin over a company that i heard has changed its name several times.....um started gettin a lil worriying...then ignis hand out letters doubling the price of the heating per week um...i seen a ship starting to sink and today proved to me it did

in the letter it says lol..............please be assured the council and the directors of chap have worked tirelessly and done everything possible......................

um tryin to find a buyer of a debt ridden buisness aint gonna work....doubling the price on the heating to comfort yourselfs after makin so much of a mess failed

///// obviously you havent done your home work...how many companys survive tha change there name? seems dodgey 2 me....

now they are gonna reinstate coal fires ect.....thanks for this.... just what we need in the 21 cent.......soot and mess.............seems to me council thought they could maintain the heating...and couldnt afford it....so what they do...they try and sell it to the first idiot that shows intrest...even if there a bit dodgey

i call for all those involved to be sacked..........in this day and age........we aint dealing with monopoly money im sorry for harsh words but its true

oh and to top this all off
it says on letter
a helpline will be established very soon..........

um a company like that should have a 24 hr help line....

you people can best beleve we will pay for there mistakes for them messing up now pultny has to suffer..........GREAT...........Cant wait to see whats next........this should be on the news because its appauling

you can troll if you wish dont expect a response tho ive said what i wanted to say :)

secrets in symmetry
14-May-11, 11:37
you can troll if you wish dont expect a response tho ive said what i wanted to say :)Excellent post, which sums up the whole darned mess.

You'll get no trolling from me.