PDA

View Full Version : LG C3300 Mobile unlock code.

2little2late
12-Sep-06, 22:43
Have an LG C3300 mobile on T mobile and want to use it for o2. Does anyone have an unlock code for the said phone please?

Moonboots
12-Sep-06, 23:07
Only way this phone can be unlocked is by an unlocking box....

saxovtr
12-Sep-06, 23:17
i forgot to come back and see you at 5 o clock!! cudnt get an upgraded version of the software i have for unlocking.

2little2late
12-Sep-06, 23:29
I did think that's why I never saw you. Thanks any way. Have been searching the web all night but can't find one. Although, there is a guy on ebay selling the software. Am just waiting to hear back from him to see if it will unlock unlock this phone.

saxovtr
12-Sep-06, 23:32
no problem,i have been looking myself but not alot about unless you send it off and pay by credit card,which sounds dodgy to me!! mite be the same software i bought off ebay be careful he dosnt try pulling the wool over your eye and make sure his software does unlock your phone,as i have heard of people doing that on ebay,being a little political with the truth you know...hope you get it sorted soon,will give you a shout if i find anything

marlyn
14-Sep-06, 11:43
Hi, I sent my phone off to someone from e-bay earlier this year, had a fantastic service from them, I sent it recorded delivery and they sent it straight back. I was quite nervous about doing it but they really were good. I will go and look in my e-bay account and see what their name was.

marlyn
14-Sep-06, 11:47
Just had a look back, the person I used was called jayroce, and they still have an active e-bay account.

Hope you get it sorted.