PDA

View Full Version : cleaning and ironing services

rabc
11-May-11, 19:56
I’m a professional experienced lady starting up my own cleaning and ironing services in Caithness.

I have over 20 years’ experience in the cleaning industry. Cleaning houses, new builds, shops, and highland council buildings, I am offering a friendly professional service. I will cater for any hours you require me for, cleaning services include house- (day to day cleaning), and spring cleans new buildings and other types of cleaning, rate per hour very reasonable, rate yet to be beaten £6.50 per hour! . I also provide ironing service, a full black bag of all sorts of ironing will cost you £12.00 this can be dropped off to me and picked up when you are finished work, shopping, etc.

If you would like more information on the services I provide please feel free to ring me on this number 07919151899 ask for maggie, references can be provided.

please do not pm me as i have put this on for my friend maggie please ring the number above

Tumbledown
21-May-11, 14:05
Hi - whereabouts are you

rabc
21-May-11, 18:45
please do not pm!! regarding this post i added it on for a firend who is moving to a new house at the moment and doesnt have access to a pc please ring maggie on 07919151899 who will be glad to help you

rabc
11-Jul-11, 19:39
please remove thread

thank you

rabc