PDA

View Full Version : The working Man hit once again by Osborne !

Corrie 3
11-May-11, 19:31
I see yet again that the ordinary working Man (and Woman) is going to get hit once more by Osborne and his Fellow Tories.
Now he wants it to be easier to get rid of staff at redundancy time and reduce compensation claims.
Typical Tory, no wonder the SNP got in here in Scotland!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13361130

C3.....:mad::mad::~(

bagpuss
11-May-11, 20:14
I hate to say I told you so- we are looking at another 4 years of Georgie and Dave- and by the next election the unemployment figures might make Maggie's millions look like a drop in the ocean.

On the bright side they might raise the retirement age for the state pension to 80- and not have to pay out at all

ducati
11-May-11, 21:11
On the other hand, if you're struggling to run a small business and you are unlucky enough to get stuck employing an idiot, it is very hard to get shot of them. :Razz

Corrie 3
11-May-11, 21:17
On the other hand, if you're struggling to run a small business and you are unlucky enough to get stuck employing an idiot, it is very hard to get shot of them. :Razz
And who's fault is that for employing an idiot in the first place? That's where good interview skill's come in!!!

C3.... :roll:;)

ducati
11-May-11, 21:20
And who's fault is that for employing an idiot in the first place? That's where good interview skill's come in!!!

C3.... :roll:;)

I thought you would say that. But nevertherless......

weezer 316
11-May-11, 21:23
Oh spare me the me the wee man drivel mate. Business needs help and the ability to get rid of morons is vital. You assume they were morons when they were hired when most aint! Seen plenty of hard workers turn and become liabilities because they missed a promotion or something.

You have to bear in mind, if someone is sacked for being a fool then it opens the job up for someone else so hes actually helping someone at the same time........but then that couldnt actually be the case cause it doesnt fit your stereotype does it

Corrie 3
11-May-11, 21:26
I thought you would say that. But nevertherless......
But nevertheless what? If you have set the wrong Guy on then its up to you to get rid...within the law of course!!

C3...:cool:[disgust]

John Little
11-May-11, 21:26
Oy! Where do us morons get to work then?

weezer 316
11-May-11, 21:28
The is this lot called the SNP that hire morons by the dozen

John Little
11-May-11, 21:30

LOL! Quick as a flash!

ducati
11-May-11, 21:31
Oy! Where do us morons get to work then?

Anywhere that you can fool an employer....briefly.

Corrie 3
11-May-11, 21:33
And the Tories dont?,,, Howz about Boris Johnson for a start????
They dont come much bigger a Moron than Boris!!!

C3....:eek::lol:

John Little
11-May-11, 21:35
And the Tories dont?,,, Howz about Boris Johnson for a start????
They dont come much bigger a Moron than Boris!!!

C3....:eek::lol:

He's got a good point there...

ducati
11-May-11, 21:39
Well, we will soon see if Londoners would rather keep Boris or have Red Ken back [lol]

Walter Ego
11-May-11, 21:43

C3....

Only someone who has never had to employ people and then be responsible for the consequences would say that......[lol]

But the world is full of internet experts, eh?;)

Corrie 3
11-May-11, 21:45
Well, we will soon see if Londoners would rather keep Boris or have Red Ken back
You mean Alex hasnt got an SNP Man down there to do the job ????

C3......:roll:;):lol:

John Little
11-May-11, 21:48
You mean Alex hasnt got an SNP Man down there to do the job ????

C3......:roll:;):lol:

You ask Ken to put on a kilt for votes and he'll do it...

Corrie 3
11-May-11, 21:49
Only someone who has never had to employ people and then be responsible for the consequences would say that......

But the world is full of internet experts, eh?
Soooooooooooooooooooo wrong Walter, have you ever employed 125 at one go???? I have and taken full responsibilty!!!

C3...:cool::roll:;)

sids
12-May-11, 06:32
have you ever employed 125 at one go???? I have and taken full responsibilty!!!

So which day do you sign on in Girnigoe Street now?

Walter Ego
12-May-11, 06:57
Soooooooooooooooooooo wrong Walter, have you ever employed 125 at one go???? I have and taken full responsibilty!!!

C3...:cool::roll:;)

125 out of 125 perfect choices. That's amazing.

Recruitment agencies would pay you a substantial six figure sum for that sort of of consistency. It's good to know that you have this recruitment mularkey nailed down tight, the rest of us have been struggling along with less than perfect results for years now.

How did you achieve this amzing result? Do tell.....

ducati
12-May-11, 07:01
Anyway, (he says actually replying to the thread for once) what about the working women? or don't they count?

Phill
12-May-11, 07:59
Anyway, (he says actually replying to the thread for once) what about the working women? or don't they count?
Don't bring wimmin into this, it al went downhill after they started chaining themselves to railings!!

INCOMING!!!

pmcd
12-May-11, 09:39
Bernard Shaw scoffed, “Women declared, ‘We will not be dictated to’ — and then became stenographers.”

Seriously, at what point did the government decide that it took TWO breadwinners to make a viable household? Until not too long ago, custom dictated that one breadwinner was enough to keep a family going. Now it clearly takes two. What delivered women into the NECESSITY of wage slavery?

Alice in Blunderland
12-May-11, 09:47
Don't bring wimmin into this, it al went downhill after they started chaining themselves to railings!!

INCOMING!!!

Makes a change from MEN chaining us to the sinks [lol] ;)

golach
12-May-11, 09:58
Makes a change from MEN chaining us to the sinks [lol] ;)

when were you last chained to the sink Alice? I bet you have a dish washer [lol]

Alice in Blunderland
12-May-11, 10:45
when were you last chained to the sink Alice? I bet you have a dish washer [lol]

I do and its called the kids who need money for nice things.Im such a bad mum :D

well its the kids when the dishwasher breaks down....